Tightening In Abdomen While Meditating

To post a reply, login or signup

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
last year
216 posts

Hello!

The past few weeks I have been making it a point to meditate everyday, at least once a day. This has been working for me very well. However, the other day I was called to meditate with my anhydrite, snowflake obsidian, and tigers eye. I didn't think too much about it, trusting in the angels, and then placed the anhydrite on my third eye, snowflake obsidian on my sacral, and tigers eye on my root chakra.

So, I have some awesome music on and I'm just doing my thing, but then about around 10 mins or so into it, I start to feel this weird tingle feeling in my abdomen. And then the tingling turns to tightening, and it felt as if I was doing an ab workout! But it didn't burn like a workout, it was just feeling tight, and it was so strange. I can't even properly explain it. All I know is that it wasn't an outer body thing, it was an inner body thing. It was like my soul was releasing something through my physical body.

Has anyone else had this happen? I'd love to hear about anything similar!

updated by @kaitlyn-brokaw: 01/17/17 12:41:32PM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
Welcome back Kaitlyn. Been a while since I've seen your posts. I have not had this particular thing happen, but thought about your post in the past and thought I would just send a hi to ya ;) hope all is well with you
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
last year
216 posts

Thank you very much!

All is going good :)

Love and light to you xx

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts
HI Kaitlyn....I too am happy your doing well....your energy feels much happier....and you feel more relaxed....that't great....there's something they're trying to heal ....they're not really clear on what....
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
last year
216 posts

Hi,

Thank you :) That means a lot to me that you have noticed. I've done a lot of changes in my life and continue to make changes to help myself and I feel it's working greatly.

Yes, I thought that maybe they were trying to heal something as well. I'm happy that you've said this, I was worried that maybe something was wrong with me hahaha.

Much love and light to you,

Kaitlyn xx

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Hey Kaitlyn. :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book