Books for empaths

To post a reply, login or signup

Poppy
@poppy
last year
3 posts

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and still learning what it means to be an empath and how to get a handle on my abilities. Lots of great information on this site and looking forward to digesting all of it.

Any recommendations of books for newbie empaths? There's not a lot out there that I can find. Just wanted to know what you all recommend.

Thanks,

Poppy

updated by @poppy: 02/09/17 04:28:53PM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
last year
273 posts

Hi Poppy,

Welcome to the EC. Yes there is a great deal of knowledge that has been shared here.

A timely request for a book recommendation. I have been a member here for nearly four years so I hope the moderators will forgive me sharing my first book "Thriving As An Empath: Empowering Your Highly Sensitive Self" co-authored with a friend. We published just in the last couple of weeks. More information at http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/thetootyourownhorngroup/forum/topics/thriving-as-an-empath-the-book

Keep asking questions here. You are among friends and there are many helpers in the community!

Blessings,

Trevor

Nyla
@nyla
last year
22 posts

I just downloaded your book to my ipad. It was free with "Kindle Unlimited." (Sorry! I'll write you a review after I read it) I can't wait to get started :)

Nyla
@nyla
last year
22 posts

I just downloaded Trevor's book on Amazon. I noticed that there are some other free and 99 cent books about Empaths right now.

Poppy
@poppy
last year
3 posts

Thanks, Trevor. This looks really interesting. I'll share once I've read it!

Poppy
@poppy
last year
3 posts

Thanks Nyla. Please, let me know what you think of Trevor's book.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book