BrainFood

To post a reply, login or signup

seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts

When I begin writing a new discussion here, strange things happen, for example: I feel better. Thanks Diary, I I I mean everyone who actually reads my insanity, I call it insanity simply because compared to current social standards.... it is. However so far all ^^475^^ of you, whether you disregard my posts as non-sense, or actually read them, It feels great to know my ideas are out there, in other peoples minds, minds not associated with my direct life, and just maybe, one of my messages will alter a decision in your life that could change the course of another, and deliver a blessing. I believe, I might not know what it is but I found it, deep in my heart, my soul, my life, my purpose, as much as I have learned, all of this knowledge is rendered completely useless to me on a daily basis, and when I try to explore into hobbies involving such science and computers, I find myself distracted and bored, as would be working in the field of such. The one thing I never learned, yet always excelled at was guiding, leading, and motivating others, it has always been natural for me being the assumed leader of every childhood group of friends. My whole life, family friends, strangers have come to me for help, I never turn my back on them, they have become reliant, it woes me. I have been impacting others so long now, I can see the changes in people, their mindset, overall happiness, I help them come to peace with emotional trauma, and motive them to move on, every situation the words spew from my mouth with no knowledge or experience of what they are going through, yet always know exactly what they need to hear. It is my gift, I learned to embrace it and my life has become so much more amazing since.

I have always enjoyed writing, but never had anything to write about. When I was younger I hadn't the knowledge or experience to feel comfortable sharing with others on a serious level. I assumed being incompetent in knowledge would be apparent to any on-lookers and I would soon be embarrassed for speaking of which I knew nothing about. I spent years feeling this way, I think it is a deep motivator for my need to show people that I understand and can help them also, it took so long for me to understand that everyone is different for a reason, it took me almost thirty years to mature into this.

Fun fact if you don't know, every cell in your body is replaced every seven years, you are a Ship of Theseus (A ancient philosophy question: If you replace every plank on a ship over time due to wear and tear, will it be the same ship once the last plank is replaced?) well the one thing all science can't seem to prove is why we are still us once our body has been completely replaced. The soul my friends is a mysterious entity. Also concluding what began this, ages 7, 14, 21, 28, 35, 42, 49, 56+7+7+7 etc... You experience changes to things that previously were different, in your brain, sensory input, physically, you now have a different, not new, body. You didn't like onions as a child, now you love them, Alfredo sauce never used to upset your stomach, your taste in music changes as well as tolerable volume, you change...

I just turned 28 and my 4th body has just been completed if you will, and this time around my connection is stronger than ever, I had a complete mental breakdown when I finally discovered what was "wrong" with me, it was a moment that completely enlightened me, I feel no time and by following my heart will I always be watched over as I enjoy the show that we call life. Every bit of guilt on my conscious dissolved as I believe it was all a lesson, a necessary evil only of which am I delivered from experiencing. Not an addict, no criminal, just hurt a lot of people close to me because no one understood me and vice versa, after a few distant years my mother passed of cancer, she asked me to be there when it happend and didn't want me to see, but needed me there, when she passed I understood why. Not going there though....

So here I am, lost in emotion and mixed thought, seeking nothing other than a distant corner in someone else's mind to hide once in a while. almost like the picture under your car's sun-visor of cyan waters lining golden beaches with two perfectly placed palm trees and a chair, whatever your mini-getaway is, if you keep going it becomes more real ;-) Seriously, been practicing the whole meditation thing, which I realize I've been doing my whole life through *lucid* day-dreaming sort of speak, however recognition of what I am capable of has become more apparent and scares me. Highly intuitive, been called a know-it-all my whole life and therefore discouraged in my ability and acting like I didn't know something when I did, were results from such a insult so small and insignificant as know-it-all, I should of felt proud, instead I felt others disdain for myself. The curse of my entire childhood, always fluctuating in emotion I mean every single thing I have ever read about determining the Empath is 100% accurate, I read maybe three lines and started crying I already knew everything there was to be said about it, as I continued I felt as if I composed it myself. Complete and total rush of dopamine and adrenaline from brain into the blood stream, all my anxiety gone my brain just *Clicked everything made sense, you all know this however from yourselves and others and etc...

What I want everyone to know, is the world is changing, and not by the new leaders, ugly news, poverty and everything else that's wrong, Change comes when all find harmony in their path, for a team to win they have to be in tune, on the same level, same goes with the world,ecosystems, human society being one of them. If a bee-hive is part of nature, why isn't a skyscraper, because we differentiate ourselves from the animal kingdom of which is our natural home. Do you take pride in almost dying from dehydration but dig until you cant move finding water and surviving? You go to Wal-mart... it's okay! We all do, its pitiful, we do not need to survive the end of the economy or government, our new generation wont be able to survive the winter. We are lucky enough to live in a world as beautiful and "safe" at least as it ever has been, the 1 in 7.6 billion gun-man from the latest massacre will stand as a testament of what potentially 7.6 billion others are capable of, YES they tell you! we need government to punish the wrong-doings of others so we stay safe. Half the stuff on the news isn't even real its propaganda to make people appreciate paying taxes yet get 45 minute emergency response times When the system fails mother-nature will reclaim her lost souls, the ones with no will to survive no knowledge no capability resulting from a completely messed up system and technologically brainwashed youth leaving everyone a slave (Def: To be legal property of and must obey) On your birth certificate there is a green serial number on the bottom left side, look that number up on the US Stock Exchange. You are indeed "property" of the United States. Unless you are farming your own food, raising your own cattle, digging wells, and building solar power panels, in dug out homes that need no central-heating winter or summer? No you pay your power bill, water, grocery, taxes, fuel, how will we congregate enough people to take over these immense tasks for such a population? First the population must be smaller, my god am I having visions or am I just connecting the dots. Reliance on the system needs to end in order for people to prosper, there is more than enough material and food for everyone to live eat and and essentially GROW without being burdened with evictions while the house sits empty and two kids have to sleep in the back of a truck with mom and dad? We use money to justify every wrong-doing ever, it to has got to go! No currency, just love. It is possible, people just don't have the time to care about each other, only satisfying the system.

Sorry for the preaching, but you need to know the world is not what it seems, and we need to guide people past that, and open their eyes and their minds. One small bit at a time, follow what feels right, for goodness sake literally, take a moment, remember I'm hiding in the corner of you mind, look a stranger in the eye and smile... Be humble always spread nothing but love... G'day

updated by @seanw4202: 01/11/17 10:49:49PM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Hello there, Being apart of this group of sweet, healing souls always make me feel better also. Maybe because their is so much healing energy here.Yes, things are changing and I don't feel any good change at this point. Foolish leaders (United States) are showing their true colors. I find it agonizing to see a so called roll models for the first time and being an Empath , you see them for who they really are. To the black depths of their heart but millions of people worship the grounds they walk on so you question you self "maybe I'm wrong" but then , bam, there there, just as you felt them. The ego is a manipulator. Not only fooling the beings around it but also the spirit of the mind.I haven't been on here much hear lately due to being overwhelmed by the events in this country. I'm trying to disconnect because of the wrongful leaders leading the "normal people" down a unrighteousness path of hate and I don't do hate very well. And it has drained me. And I also don't play follow the leader. I'm only one being and my spreading of love isnt enough and isn't helping.I keep having a picture in my head of thousands spirit guides standing over the earth with their head bowed and their hands clasped together I front of them. It feels like pain and mourning but yet , still standing quietly. Hmmm....
Bookworm
@bookworm
last year
85 posts
Rene I am in the UK but I often identify with your posts and this one in particular - it's like you verbalise exactly what I wanted to say!It does though, male me feel a little better knowing I'm not the only one who feels this way. I hope perhaps you can feel a little the same way xx
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I believe one of my last lives was somewhere in the UK.
Bookworm
@bookworm
last year
85 posts
Maybe that is part of the reason your posts often seem to resonate with me :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book