Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
Hello there, Being apart of this group of sweet, healing souls always make me feel better also. Maybe because their is so much healing energy here.Yes, things are changing and I don't feel any good change at this point. Foolish leaders (United States) are showing their true colors. I find it agonizing to see a so called roll models for the first time and being an Empath , you see them for who they really are. To the black depths of their heart but millions of people worship the grounds they walk on so you question you self "maybe I'm wrong" but then , bam, there there, just as you felt them. The ego is a manipulator. Not only fooling the beings around it but also the spirit of the mind.I haven't been on here much hear lately due to being overwhelmed by the events in this country. I'm trying to disconnect because of the wrongful leaders leading the "normal people" down a unrighteousness path of hate and I don't do hate very well. And it has drained me. And I also don't play follow the leader. I'm only one being and my spreading of love isnt enough and isn't helping.I keep having a picture in my head of thousands spirit guides standing over the earth with their head bowed and their hands clasped together I front of them. It feels like pain and mourning but yet , still standing quietly. Hmmm....
Bookworm
Bookworm
@bookworm
2 years ago
95 posts
Rene I am in the UK but I often identify with your posts and this one in particular - it's like you verbalise exactly what I wanted to say!It does though, male me feel a little better knowing I'm not the only one who feels this way. I hope perhaps you can feel a little the same way xx
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I believe one of my last lives was somewhere in the UK.
Bookworm
Bookworm
@bookworm
2 years ago
95 posts
Maybe that is part of the reason your posts often seem to resonate with me :)

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book