Does this apply to empaths or something else?

To post a reply, login or signup

DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
Has anyone ever had a breakdown and caused a miniature controlled earthquake in a single location, or broken glass when you cried in great distress, or caused things to float when seeing visions that are particularily upsetting?
updated by @demipanda: 01/21/17 05:22:20AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

In my experience this can happen to anyone when they aren't able to control or productively get a handle on his/her emotions, feelings, etc.

Most people hold things in, push them aside, etc. until they virtually explode inside.

It can happen to anyone.

wiseriverowl
@wiseriverowl
last year
32 posts

Demipanda, I will share with you two stories first when I was working at a woman's clothing store I was so angry at my boss, the reason is unclear now, but back then I was livid. Iwasheaded outside to talk to my good friends at the end of my shift I was telling them about what happened and i saw a bolt of lightingstruck about100 yards away from where I was..Second time it happened I was reading a book and the part I was on was intense.When I started reading the day was hot and calm after I was done reading a storm hadripped through. I later found out that a tornado was trying to touch downover by where I lived.....I don't believe in conquincidence

DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
Have you tried controlling it? Or concentrating it on a specific area? I've attempted to do it while in control, but it never goes...quite as planned...
Femonique
@femonique
last year
62 posts

Hi Demi,

I've been reading a little of your dilemma. You might like to learn different ways to deal with and release your emotions that might be more gentle and even healthier in the long run. You might try going to tapping.com and learn about the emotional freedom technique. Then I might suggest that you read a book called The Emotion Code by Dr Bradley Nelson. Dealing with our emotions is really more important than most wish to hear or know of. It sounds like you need an outlet and I wish these had been available to me when I was your age. Both work and there are even visualizations you can try, but maybe a structured method is what you should try first. It sure would have made a difference for me at your age if I had this available to me.

Best of Luck and keep us posted.....M

DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
Thank you! I appreciate your help! I will surely check out these sources!Love and Light,Miracle
wiseriverowl
@wiseriverowl
last year
32 posts

DemiPanda, I have tried different things to control it but, I think fear of what I could do with it scares me. The only time I had control of it is when I was really angry.. it worked but it was not a good thing. I also experienced it in a happycheerymood as well. I wasreading one of my favorite book and the light was fading, so I started to reach for my touch lap it popped on withmy hand 6 inches away. Samewhen I was a child, It was hot in the car so I went to roll the window down (Hand rollers) and it started to roll its self down.... It didn't scaremebut surprised memore than anything. I have always wondered if Icould control it.But it scares me, I once told a friend about it think nothing of it and she said I don'twant tobe friends with a freak. I have not since then told any one about what has happened. with the exception of my mother.I really think there is a ways but I'm not surehow todo it.It's funnyyou should ask that Iwas thinking about it earlier today.

dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
last year
55 posts

It always rains the following day after I've been excessively crying (like loss of a pet).

wiseriverowl
@wiseriverowl
last year
32 posts

I get rain the day of, or day after when I get really hurt and I can feel the tears the clouds cover the sun. Then shortly after it rains, I thought it was just me but now I can see that I'm not the only one.

DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
I'm glad this knowledge aided you :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book