Reading Energy

To post a reply, login or signup

Moonchild
@moonchild
last year
19 posts

Hi All, does anyone have any good books or web links to help decipher energy meanings? I have an issue where i am picking up a close family members extreme negative energy and I am having a hard time trying to decipher what it is trying to communicate. I dont know if they are angry at me? just angry? depressed? It almost feels like a spiritual fist fight in their presence....it is very hard to be around them and it takes about 2 days to shake the energy even with protection around me. Ive never experience something this intense and strong before, and I cannot figure it out; usually I am very on with figuring it out. the only words I can use to describe it are threatening, negative, depressive, angry and litteraly sometimes like a fist fight (but in a spiritual sense)...but I cant figure out if it is towards me, or if I am just picking up their inner emotions of themselves. On the outside they apear not very happy, do not talk to me but have never done anything negative or have said anything negative about me, no eye contact really...but will carry short quick conversations. Once, when I had texted this person it was ended with a heart and smily face...i am confused. Their voice is not angry when they speak to me. any help is appreciated as always.

updated by @moonchild: 01/11/17 09:54:53AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

Hi Moonchild,

Have you tried asking the family member if he or she is angry, upset or wishes to discuss something with you or if he or she is going through something, etc.?

If not I would recommend doing so as the energy you are picking up may not even be caused by nor directed toward you & more often than not your relative may not even realize that what he or she is going through is showing up so strongly in his/her energy field.

You can also wear or carry stones to negate the energy.

Hematite, black obsidian & black tourmaline usually work pretty well in these situations.

Best wishes.

Moonchild
@moonchild
last year
19 posts

Hi Nocturnes Angel, I have not directly asked this person but others have. This person says there is nothing wrong. Things are so awkward between us that it does not even feel right to strike up this conversation out of nowhere. I do wear black tourmaline with a vile of black salt...it helps but nothing seems to do the trick here. I wind up having to spray/smudge myself down, ground, meditate, and sleep with selanite for about a day or two to shake it. Its hard for me to even say anything when they are around, and when I do it comes out not making much sense lol..which I know happens. Its just frustrating me because normally I am ok with handling this type of thing and can figure it out very quickly. this has been going on for months now and is only increasing in intensity. Thank you for your help and suggestions...if anything it always feels better to talk about it with someone who understands.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book