Drain of energy

To post a reply, login or signup

Shirley
@shirley
last year
36 posts
When I am around my exhusband I feel a heaviness in the environment. My daughter feels this as well. To be around him is a very negative experience. Very draining. I feel no emotions coming from him except anger always,heaviness and drains energy. My daughter is feeling this as well. I suspect she is an empath as well as my other child. What to do for this feeling?? Has this happened to anyone else? Being not around this man isnt an option at the moment due to circumstances
updated by @shirley: 01/10/17 12:32:57PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts
Hi....your ex has a spirit attatchment. ...a spirit who's energy is feeding off your ex's energy...comes across as being angry and heavy....the spirit is there only to feed on the energy of your ex...these beings attatch to memories of traumas...bad things that a person has stored in the memory subconsciousneses and feeds the memory in order to get energetic food......in order for it not to feed on your own energy...you need to cut the energy cords that links you to your ex...you can also cut these links between your children and your ex....if he's coming to your house...you should smudge before he arrives....it might drive this being out and weaken it...if you can't smudge fill a spray bottle with water and add ceder white sage and sweetgrass....let steep for a bit...then spray the entire house....and round the front door ....this is a powerful energy cleansing spray that will clear all kinds of negative energy you encounter...spray before and after your encounter with your ex...or smudge...the only way for this being to move on is for your ex to deal with the issue....and to learn how to clear his own energy and memories....or it may have come with an object or the place he's living in now....
Shirley
@shirley
last year
36 posts
where is a good place to buy the cdar white sage and sweetgrass? I need to buy it online? Also what is the proper procedure to smudge? I have never done it before. Thanks for the reply!
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts
A metaphysical shop would be a good place...you can buy it on line...ebay...sometimes if I happen across a ceder bush or tree i'll pick my own...you can look up on line about smudging. .there are different methods of smudging...the herbs that I suggested are very powerful together in the healing traditions of my people...as well as matters of the spiritual that pop up....I use it for pretty much everything.. lol...and in different ways that fit the situation I encounter...the being attatched to your ex is quite...strong....and not someone to confront in anger or fear...since that's what it feeds on....
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

I would recommend for yourself& your children to each wear or carry any of the following stones :

Black Obsidian, Red Jasper, Hematite, Lapis Lazuli or Black Tourmaline (Schol)

The stonescan be worn as pendants, charms, placed in pockets, adorned to hair barrettes, belts, combs, clothing, etc.

You can purchase them online from places such as healingcrystals.com, amazon.comor crystal or metaphysical shops in your area.

Rachel4
@rachel4
last year
10 posts
He is just a psychic vampire. And he can't help it or do anything about it. Take a salt bath after being around him. Wearing jasper or citrine will help while your around him.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book