Autism

To post a reply, login or signup

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

just curious but i get along super well with people who are autistic is anyone else like that too? they always like me so much even if i barely know them at all they usually end up caring very deeply for me.

updated by @laog: 01/09/17 12:55:25AM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
728 posts
Yes, I have noticed that too. They all seem to gravitate to me. Especially non verbals...maybe because I acknowledge them, smile and treat them like they exist. It appears that people don't know how to act around them so they just end up ignoring them. I believe that they are empaths as well....they just cannot express it. My grandson is autistic, he appears very in tune to everything also although he cannot state as such because he is also nonverbal. I know he experienced pain from others. He displays pain expressions on his face whenever someone gets hurt or upset around him.
LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

yea i think they maybe sense so much they become numb maybe they feel like close to me like i can understand them well compared to others and all of the ones ive known are very non verbal

Shirley
@shirley
last year
36 posts
I get along very well with the autistic child I help with at work. I got the job because he liked me as soon as he saw me. He is very sensitive and I relate to him very well. I notice that he can sense my moods as well as I sense his. By the way this little guy can talk but cant always find his words.
Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

I wish I could say yes, but no. They are one group of people that I find it hard to be around.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book