Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 years ago
928 posts

In my experience it can be a number of things & not the same thing every time.

Example : In regards to your shower visualization it may be that you were connecting to a spirit guide, a past life, a remote viewing session, a voyeuristic experience, etc.

I would recommend that you keep a log specifically for these experiences so that as you progress on your path you can reflect on them from time to time, use them for comparison experience, chart your progress, etc.

As I mentioned, these visualization experiences don't necessarily have to be lumped into one specific category, term, etc. & usually as you progress on your path you will be able to discern/distinguish what category or categories these visualization events fit into, though at times you might not be able to fit them into any specific category, etc.

As for voyeuristic visions, it could be that a part of yourself in yearning for that type of life, activity, atmosphere, etc (it may be a yearning that is being repressed, one that you aren't even aware of, etc.)., which is why you are seeing yourself as the image in each particular scenario.

I hope this information helps.

Have a wonderful weekend :)

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book