Mirror Faces?

To post a reply, login or signup

DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
The title may confuse you. I don't think there's a name for what I'm about to say so I just call it Mirror Faces! :DSo when I do certain things I become a different person. Not physically or mentally. It's hard to explain. It's like, I'm doing it, the thing.Say I'm singing, but what I see in my mind. Is me singing but in a different body. Different face, hair, skin, ect. Different person. Like a thick image that just is there in the forefront of my mind. Me as a different person doing the exact thing I'm doing.Let me try to give an example.Earlier today I was taking a shower and I changed to a different person. [btw it's not always a human] This person that I changed to was pale and fair skinned. She had sharp cheekbones and vividly like violette? lips that were...naturally pouted, with nice eyebrows. My hair was red and long and pulled up into some sort of decorative fancy comb. My ears were pointed and I had a long lithe body. It was painted sorta. Like the outline of a foxes fur! And I had a cloth tied around my waist that covered the buttox and well you know.I don't really physically transform into this other person, whatever they may look like at the time. But my brain sees me as this person.I do not know what it means. I think it could be that I am seeing myselves in past existences based on events that spur the image to my mind. Maybe the things that I'm doing are deeply connected with that particular one of me?Does anyone understand what I just said? Does anyone else experience this?>.<<br /> Thank you for reading, I hope someone can understand? Or even what do you think about it?
updated by @demipanda: 01/18/17 02:53:18PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

In my experience it can be a number of things & not the same thing every time.

Example : In regards to your shower visualization it may be that you were connecting to a spirit guide, a past life, a remote viewing session, a voyeuristic experience, etc.

I would recommend that you keep a log specifically for these experiences so that as you progress on your path you can reflect on them from time to time, use them for comparison experience, chart your progress, etc.

As I mentioned, these visualization experiences don't necessarily have to be lumped into one specific category, term, etc. & usually as you progress on your path you will be able to discern/distinguish what category or categories these visualization events fit into, though at times you might not be able to fit them into any specific category, etc.

As for voyeuristic visions, it could be that a part of yourself in yearning for that type of life, activity, atmosphere, etc (it may be a yearning that is being repressed, one that you aren't even aware of, etc.)., which is why you are seeing yourself as the image in each particular scenario.

I hope this information helps.

Have a wonderful weekend :)

DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
Thank you! That does help alot! I will start to a new journal specific to that! That was a great idea!I hope you have a great weekend as well!Your tips are always so helpful! Thank you again!Love and Light!:)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book