I need your help

To post a reply, login or signup

WindWolf
@windwolf
last year
117 posts

This is a call for any positive energy you can send. Last year I buried a cousin and in eleven and a half hours I have to bury another. My life has taken my close support system, the people that believe in me. To save her relationship with a controling a**hole, my friend told me she isnt allowed to be my friend anymore. My emotional stability is all but completely gone. Please help me.

updated by @windwolf: 03/13/17 06:07:02AM
WindWolf
@windwolf
last year
117 posts
Thank you
Nyla
@nyla
last year
22 posts

I will send positive energy your way right now. I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this. Life can be so difficult at times. But you will get through it. Stay strong and remember that you are never ever really alone.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
So sorry for your pain. I'm sending loving energy and light to lighten your way on this dark day. This thing with your friend having to choose between the two reminds me of a quote I seen somewhere. It states " if your hesitant between me and another person, don't choose me". I have told many people in my life time if they make me choose, they will loose everytime. I'm very sorry someone made her choose and I'm also sorry she made that chose. But she will have to live with it. You should never be anyone's second choice. I hope the days ahead of you become brighter. Love and peace to you.
julia_paris
@julia-paris
last year
9 posts

lI pray for you, May God, Divine light Pur Love help you, protects you and give you strengh to overcome every pain you could have... Peace & Love....

WindWolf
@windwolf
last year
117 posts
Thank you all
Kevin
@kevin
last year
20 posts

362_discussions.jpg

Rachel4
@rachel4
last year
10 posts
That's a sign of domestic abuse and you should tell someone. Meanwhile all positive energy I got is yours
WindWolf
@windwolf
last year
117 posts
That relationship ended

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book