Soul Ties

To post a reply, login or signup

DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts

You know how souls can become tied to eachother by strings when you become close to people.

I know that you're suppose to cut them when it's painful and unhealthy, yeah?

But what if the pain you feel is only because they've disappeared for a while and will come back.

Will cutting the string make you forget how you feel about them? Will it impact the emotions laced between you? Or what does it do?

This question also applies to lost loved ones.

updated by @demipanda: 01/09/17 08:41:52PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

I would recommend looking at the enclosed link as it has about 5 or more ways to cut ties.

In my experience, cutting ties isn't something to do just because you miss someone whom will be returning soon because it's a process & is for someone to utilize to achieve long term letting go.

If someone is missing someone due to the person being separated for a period of time I would recommend the person look for other ways to find the calm he or she is needing (yoga, meditation, etc., even contacting a licensed medical professional if need be.)

Cutting ties is utilized when you seriously want the person removed from your life as it assists in breaking the bond that the two of you share, it's not for someone to use to help them cope with the loneliness, etc., it's about severing the ties that bond the two together which isn't an easy process & shouldn't be taken lightly.

I would not recommend doing it if someone has died; instead I would recommend griefcounseling for the living.

To answer your questions : No it will not make you forget about the person, etc. it's specifically to cut the ties between the two people.

Once done the personstill needs to actively leave the person he or she has cut ties with alone (in cases of family where maybe a couple share a child; cord cutting will not help if both people are in constant communication so it would be better for the person to seek counseling, an order of protection if abuse is present, etc.)

I hope this information helps you to better understand cord cutting.

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/theparanormal/forum/topics/how-to-stop-an-ex-from-entering-your-dreams-through-astral?commentId=1571227%3AComment%3A1420804&groupId=1571227%3AGroup%3A33093

Keltybug
@keltybug
last year
21 posts

Can only share my own experience here. Some ties will never be cut or broken. I find these to be my best life teachers. My ties to my mom will always be there. Death separates us physically, but not emotionally or spiritually. I have ties with others that have transcended this humanness, but they are still with me.

The unhealthy ties, have no problem cutting those. Even tho it takes me time sometimes to realize they are unhealthy.. and if it can't be salvaged, then I cut ties and move on...The ties with the Sperm Donor was cut so many years ago, many many years before he died.. nothing lost there...

DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
I would just like to mention that for a while applies to between lives since there's very little time between them. And this person, it is more that I am stubborn to let them go, despite them being unhealthy for me because I've become so attached. When I've tried to cut the cord, even with help from some it merely bounces. It seems I can't cut it.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
The ties I have cut, have been for different reasons. Some was for their constant drama that caused my mind to chatter and some was because they were causing my well being to be at stake. Cutting cords is an intent. When you cut them you have to be ready for it. Some people isn't for whatever reasons. I had to cut cords several times with my abusive father before they stayed cut. For example, if you ask me to help you cut these cords that bind(which I don't have that ability, but only the intent) but you wasn't ready , then, in my opinion , it wouldn't work. It took me a lot of healing within myself before I could cut these cords with my father. If I had not healed from within and tried to cut them I may have wandered around like a little girl missing her daddy. You have to cut them and send love with them and not grab them as they float off. The souls we met while on our paths are like tattoos. You can remove the ink but you will always see the imprint from where they was. Everyone we met in life , I believe, is to teach us. Some are good lessons , some are bad but either way, we learn something. When I cut cords, it depends how much intent I put behind it. If I need my mind to be calm to meditate but my sons have been fussing all day and it has my nerves aggregated , I cut them cords to the aggregation , not to my sons , but when I cut the cords with my dad, it was for him to stay away and never hurt me again. But all of this is only my opinion and how I do it. You will have to find a way that best fits you. :)
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts
Hi...for me the severing of energy cords and links is something I need to do on a regular basis...for me these are connections to people....I found that my energy was heavy and loud with these connections...I was also having a difficult time telling who I was...what emotions were mine...etc...once I started severing these I saw an immediate difference...I took out so many that were transferring the other person's life and enervy onto me thru them....I disconnected my whole family....friends ...coworkers...and everytime I did I became quieter....more me...I was a bit unsure at the beginning but the more I severed the better I got...doing this doesn't change how u feel about them...all it does is smooth your energy..gives you the needed time to recover from other peoples' energy...and to have you time...I have also severed from people who've passed on....I used to work for home care ..taking care of elderly and disabled people...those people who passed on during that time I did sever....as well from the agency I worked for....people don't ever do that...cut all ties energetically to the places they used to work....when I did it I felt loads better...
Keltybug
@keltybug
last year
21 posts

I am learning so much right now. I too have worked with elders with Al

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book