4peace
@4peace
2 years ago
187 posts

I'm no expert, but what I think is this. Your kids came to you when they were hurting. They know you are there for them and trust you. You already are what you wanted to be, an understanding and loving mother. You've already experienced what it's like to have a parent that cannot possibly understand you, and you made sure that your kids never experience that. How awesome is that!!! BTW, I don't think you can be too emapthic for your kids. You can be strong and cry with them too.

Peace,

Rhonda

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
964 posts
Hi...if your kids are also empathic...they have the same issues as you...as you say they pick up your anxiety...and you pick up thier. ..but they're also picking up OTHER peoples' energy not just yours....if your son is living in an apartment block or on his own....he may also be picking up spirit energy...none of you are sick. ..it's a by product of being connected to people by energy cords and links and not cutting them from your own energy...cleansing your homes and his place of negative energy would help...learning to sever links and cords from people after socializing....would be a good thing for you and them to practice....this is what helps me a great deal...I went through a period where I severed everyone from my energy...my parents...brother...cousins...grandparents...and as I severed it got much quieter...I did everyone...friends...Co workers...classmates from my childhood...everyone I could think of...now I can keep up on it...and it's much easier to sense when something enters my energy field...the nice thing is that if your kids learn all this now they'll have a much better way of dealing with all this rather than suffering...and you as well...
4peace
@4peace
2 years ago
187 posts

Karen,

You are so right! My kids are also empathic and when one person in the household gets upset the whole house gets upset and it just builds, lol. I'm laughing, but it gets pretty bad sometimes. I'm trying different things to change the mood, like projecting love toward them when they are upset. Because they can pick up on that as well. Good luck everyone!

Rhonda

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
964 posts

Hi...4peace ...my feeling is that projecting emotions to highly sensitive and empathic people would make things worse...I myself when confronted with too much emotions and energy just hurts too much....all I want to do is shut it off....any energy projected would just feel irritating at that high state of turmoil...on the energy level love is just an energy and to me would feel irritating rather than good...lol....just a question....is there a room in your house where the tensions start the most?...

4peace
@4peace
2 years ago
187 posts

Hi Karen, Yeah, I realized last night that I might have violated my kids by projecting. Sometimes I get desperate though :) I have started making sure I meditate every day and ground myself. I have also been using crystals. If I can make sure I don't contribute to the chaos... that will help :) We live in an apartment where a man was murdered. I don't feel him at all, but I saged the place a couple of times. My daughter hears voices sometimes, so I put crystals in her bedroom in all the corners. I have also given her amethyst necklaces, but they end up breaking within a day or two... she plays hard and the necklaces are not very durable to begin with. Downstairs is where we end up fighting the most.

4peace
@4peace
2 years ago
187 posts

Hi Pebble,

I'm just curious, does he know he is an empath? I haven't exactly explained to my kids yet that they are and was wondering what everyone else does? Can you get him a good crystal for blocking and teach him to shield? Lapis is my stone, I'm drawn to it, maybe you can let him chose a crystal for himself, then clean, charge and program it??? Or a crystal to turn negative energy to positive, that would be great! Best of luck dear!

Peace,

Rhonda

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
964 posts
I wouldn't say 'violating' ...that's a very strong word...and protecting your kids is NOT violating them....if I had kids I'd do just about anything to protect them...and I was never thinking you violated them when I suggested not to project while in a high emotional states....simply it's the wrong TIME to do so...
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
964 posts
You can sever/cut the energy cords and links that have attatched to your son and the bully...from your son and from yourself on a regular basis...you are not hurting anyone by doing this.....
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
964 posts
You can also ask your son's own spirit guides and higher self to do so...after all they're part of the family and want to help too....

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book