Strong energy field from someone

To post a reply, login or signup

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
I was at a rock show yesterday and met one of the vendors. When I was talking to this lady I felt such a strong energy field that the hair on my arms stood up. Thought it was just me so I walked away to roam around to look at what the other vendors had, them went back to talk to her again....same thing. Felt like I wAs inundated with electricity. I have never had this happen before when meeting someone. Any input on what she was or what was happening is greatly appreciated. It was a good feel from her...not anything bad.
updated by @cat-whisperer: 09/18/17 06:08:18AM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

she might have had a strong aura, radiated a lot of energy? Considering she works with crystals, she is likely a healer? I have heard of QiGong Masters too, who can direct energy in a very focused manner....(there might be stuff on YouTube)

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I have only met a couple of strangers that put off so much... I guess you would call it pure love that I wanted to be close to them just to feel it. Somewhat of a magical air around them. It was so strong I wondered if they were angels. When I feel this magic or angelic feeling from people, it gives me hope.
Soothsayer4
@soothsayer4
last year
44 posts

I also have had that experience with other empaths. She may not admit it but she was leaking all over the place

Kit Kat
@kit-kat
last year
230 posts

Me too; I agree with everything you wrote!

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
Thanks all for the input :) it is appreciated. I felt that she is a true healer... but also a kindred spirit. Good stated such as well. You never know nowadays, there are a lot of charletons (sp?) out there. Just wondering if my feel was accurate (I still doubt myself on occasion).Shine on....
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

well, since you said that you felt it was 'all' good, I did not want to say anything. The strongest energy off a person I ever felt was off my ex-guru (very warm, kind and loving energy), who turned out to be a sociopath. I obviously hope she is no wolf in sheep's clothing, but my past experience is the reason why I do not drop all my protection for anyone - how ever glorious they might appear! Sometimes it can be relatively easy identified by sending such people Ultimate Good Divine Light. If they are indeed true and quite holy, they will thankfully accept it - and you should feel some 'Oneness'. If the are a wolf, you'll get back upset energy such as 'How dare you, I am so holy already, I do not require any of your Divine Light! :) Love and Light!

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
Without going into a lot of detail, there was a synchronicity with how we came to meet when I think about this past weekend. I do believe that she was brought into my life for a reason....but like you, I am always leery. My radar did not go on as it usually does with sociopaths or other ill intent people. First time I have ever got this feeling from someone.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book