Relationships

To post a reply, login or signup

mahi
@mahi
last year
6 posts

I feel as if my relationships are going haywire,being sincere seems to be a bane with no reciprocation from my siblings as well as my lover , i am giving love with no hard feelings against anyone.I feel that i am well alone in solitude which i enjoy.I am confused and every few months get a feeling to go off somewhere.How to manage ,i am confused.

updated by @mahi: 01/21/17 07:57:55AM
tnorm
@tnorm
last year
10 posts

Are you wanting to know how to get your siblings and your lover to reciprocate your love for them? Or how to manage the solitude?

Rosie333
@rosie333
last year
20 posts

Dear Mahi

Sorry to hear that you feel no reciprocity of sincerity from your siblings or lover. What can one do? People are who they are.

Perhaps your siblings have lost respect or are themselves unable to really be true to their nature. A great book to read is "Everyone can Win" outlining steps to help one gain strength in one's beliefs and ideas through constructive methods of voicing one's opinion. The book was developed in order to foster world peace which is what is so lovely about it. It is suggested to have it by one's bedside and study it regularly. After a while you find a certain amount of composure realising that not everyone is the same, and that you still have a right to your individualism , your voice.. If you feel your chosen partner is not there for you I would question what it is that draws you to them. No one is perfect however reciprocity is so important in establishing true and long lasting loving relationships.

Much love R

mahi
@mahi
last year
6 posts

Thanx for the reply. i feel i am very sensitive in relationships and that what is hurting, though i dont have expectations from people but still i am being used and then abused later.I think thats a empath sign of being over sensitive in relationships , i want to manage my solitude in a better manner,without being rude to anyone and hope i can be of help to the people around me.

mahi
@mahi
last year
6 posts

R your advise is very much appreciated.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
Mahi, you are not alone. I often feel the same way. I do have to get away from people on a regular basis...it does help me deal with the feelings of being used and not appreciated. Mostly when I have been on what I call "people overload". You just feel like running away. The solitude also helps me get in touch with myself which puts it all into perspective. Most people are caught up in their own worlds and not really thinking of feelings of others like we do.Shine on...
mahi
@mahi
last year
6 posts

I really appreciate your reply and thanx for letting me know i am not alone in feeling like this.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I think, us being Empaths, where a normal person would let words and emotion not bother them, we are so use to feeling everyone else emotions that when our loved ones starts to act insensitive , we take it to heart. My siblings has acted like this lately and I was beside myself. My husband said "they been acting like this for 20 years, you know how they are, why do you let it bother you still. And it's true. I do. I do my best healing , in solitude. And some serious cord cutting also. I bet archangel Michael has had to sharpen his sword in the last couple of days, he's been working overtime for me. Lol. Everyone I know has flipped out this full moon. And I was looking forward to it to. So sad.
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
You hit the nail on the head.....we take it the heart. And it cuts so deeply. Funny you mentioned Michael, I called on him yesterday to cut chords for me too ;) it reminds me that we are all connected. We have to all remember that most of the rest of the world are like little children.....they know not what they do. Totally blind to the repercussions of their actions. We as empaths have to give unconditional love to that and forgive them as you do a small child.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book