Types of people

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
As Empaths, we have met and felt the energy from every type of people. From Empaths to the dreaded narcissist. As we feel all these strangers feelings and try to categorize their personalities , you may find they have traits of both. What do you call these "human beings" stuck in the middle ? Their not like us but their not narcissist either. Do you call them "normal" lol. We know they are far from normal but what are these normal beings called? Yes, I am very right brain ordinated, and would like to know what those wondering souls stuck in the middle is classified as.
updated by @rene: 09/08/18 06:49:43AM
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
764 posts
Well said Karma :)
Lavender&rose
Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
2 years ago
82 posts

I call them apaths. I think they are the bulk of the population. Apath doesn't have a very friendly sound, but it seems to some up the situation.

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
Yes. Very well said. Thank you
LoconnorO
LoconnorO
@loconnoro
2 years ago
152 posts

I like this but for some reason I started reading it in a Morgan Freeman Voice lol. But yeah I totally get what you're saying and I love it!

LoconnorO
LoconnorO
@loconnoro
2 years ago
152 posts

I just call them "normal", I've never talked about "them" like this before so this seems foriegn to me lol, but I would just call them "Normal" since they do make up the majority of people...

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
Lol
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
Oh. That's so strange you say that. I read everyone that post in different voices. I often wonder if that what you all really sounded like. Lol
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks about "the others". Lol. The lonely ones.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book