Types of people

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
As Empaths, we have met and felt the energy from every type of people. From Empaths to the dreaded narcissist. As we feel all these strangers feelings and try to categorize their personalities , you may find they have traits of both. What do you call these "human beings" stuck in the middle ? Their not like us but their not narcissist either. Do you call them "normal" lol. We know they are far from normal but what are these normal beings called? Yes, I am very right brain ordinated, and would like to know what those wondering souls stuck in the middle is classified as.
updated by @rene: 01/17/17 01:59:24PM
last year
159 posts

Those who just live life in sync with what goes on around them daily?

I tend to refer to these people as almost `The Zombie` (which is not a degrading term) Media and film etc depict the zombie as a rotting dead being who feeds off peoples brains (The Hollywood depiction of a very ancient metaphorical prophecy)

but, in truth a zombie is one separated from the source and focused on a brain thought process as opposed to the mind that is not a process so much as a state of being - the physical world is all they really take as fact - The prophecies of the (metaphorical) dead walking the earth for me, are those without any spiritual connection or understanding

The majority of this world live upon brain thought process - are taught what to believe, told how to behave, are taught right from wrong etc - hence the brain storing all this information and keeping it close and shaping a persona.... Very hard to shift thought process when its been all you have ever known - This is what the most `Normal` of people are living on, within, around etc

It is the brain that limits understanding as much as absorbs because it can only rely on what it sees and understands - Take religion - A Rabbi and a Priest - both believe in a higher source but, neither accept the others understanding because it is not what they were taught, so both sides conflict the true meaning and, ego becomes more important in defining their belief (which is only a belief)

The brain is a very limited when it comes to any truth because there is no truth within ego anyway

The Mind being the limitless ability of imagination and creation which is an individual all knowing within - An open mind is not an open brain (there is no such thing as an open brain, it is too limited on understanding what it is surrounded by regardless of the information it stores it is limited to a physical self - the brain is physical and will rot upon death - The mind is the spirit/soul that will leave this place once this life is over, it cannot rot, cannot die)

So many people are disconnected and live in a physical realm that they believe is all there is and, their thought processes reflect a belief the mind and brain are one and the same:(

I am what would be considered `left brain logic` I rationalize everything lol - But, like you I am with the ability to see beyond the physical as being all there is :)

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
Well said Karma :)
Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
last year
82 posts

I call them apaths. I think they are the bulk of the population. Apath doesn't have a very friendly sound, but it seems to some up the situation.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Yes. Very well said. Thank you
LoconnorO
@loconnoro
last year
151 posts

I like this but for some reason I started reading it in a Morgan Freeman Voice lol. But yeah I totally get what you're saying and I love it!

LoconnorO
@loconnoro
last year
151 posts

I just call them "normal", I've never talked about "them" like this before so this seems foriegn to me lol, but I would just call them "Normal" since they do make up the majority of people...

RyuukoGo
@ryuukogo
last year
110 posts

A psychic/empath and I call them "muggles" or "mundains"

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Lol
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Oh. That's so strange you say that. I read everyone that post in different voices. I often wonder if that what you all really sounded like. Lol
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks about "the others". Lol. The lonely ones.
last year
159 posts

Thanks CW :)

I have looked at my post and everybody else`s

I am sure there must have been a way I could have said it without writing an essay? it`s like I have an inability to write anything in short lol :)

last year
159 posts

Lol - He has a lovely calm and gentle voice - Don`t want to ruin it for you but, in person I would be referred to as a `Kent Commoner` :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book