Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
392 posts

You might have heard about the Law of Attraction - and how our thoughts are (co-)creational forces? It always makes me wonder why anyone wants to believe (and possibly help create?) that apocalyptic melt downs are necessary for a new consciousness.

I've heard so many talk about this before 2012, and NOTHING! Before 2000 too - and NOTHING! Maybe it is the armies of angels that I send against such prognosis - to help me live in peace and without major catastrophe? I have had enough suffering in my life - I really do not need WWIII, famine, natural catastrophes, etc. So I kindly ask that any souls that are gagging for such experiences save them up for another life and planet, that I am not on at the time :)))

Love and Light!

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
392 posts

You did not say that there is a possibility that it 'could' happen - rather you said 'Get ready, were all waiting for the world to change, however it has to get worse before it can get better, this is the natural order of the universe.'

I do believe that there is more forces 'creating' on this planet/ in this universe than just 'thinking, feeling, believing humans', but we are part of the creational equation, so why not rather work against an Armageddon, rather than say - 'It has to happen!!' I do believe that (in tandem with the Divine) our believes, prayers can move mountains. There is nothing which is impossible!

And as for visions of Armageddon - the future is never set, it might be one possible future, but is is one among many! And in my experience such huge scary visions are usually sent by non-benevolent entities, especially if they are being tagged as 'inevitable'!

Sometimes it seems to me that some spiritual people are so gagging for a Utopian future down here (hey, it will be there once we leave our bodies again anyway!!!), they willingly sacrifice billions of lives, ignore the huge amounts of trauma this will cause, the decades of rebuilding, if not centuries of nuclear wastelands - likely they will not experience any better Utopia in their current physical forms anyway... (sure, I used to be in religious cult - the amount of guilt that was heaped upon us, was so incredible, Armageddon felt like the only option (there can be reasons why people believe in it that are somehwat more benevolent), and like such a relief. but all that guilt was misplaced!)

Love and Light!

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
392 posts

that should have said - 'armies of angels I sent, as well as the work and prayers of many other Lightworkers!'

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
392 posts

Glad you are not pissed off at my comments :)

I'd argue that we had supermarkets before 2000, so the world the e.g. Mayas knew, likely ended long before 2000 or 2012.... ;)

I cannot tell you for sure about your visions, and why you have them. As mentioned I was in a religious cult, where the guru kept on preaching that if we did not do enough spiritual work - pray, meditate, follow each and every of his directives to the letter - we as important spiritual catalysts, would cause humanity to not manage the transition and destroy itself... The guru was quite psychic, and did seem to be able to 'see' quite a few things, but in the end his actions were quite sociopathic. He basically (consciously or subconsciously???) manipulated his followers to be utterly dependent on him.... I had a few visions myself, which he at first affirmed were correct, but then weren't. E.g. I was told I used to be Moses, but then 2 months later he was identified as supposedly having been Moses in open regression in front of the group. (what a relief! - after an initial high - Hey I am celebrity! - lol, it all came crushing down when I realized that actually killing all first born is not really a very kind and compassionate way to act....). In another regression (done by myself) I was told I was Joseph Mengele, which again he at first affirmed, and then retracted a week later. Upon further research Mengele died in 1979, and I was born in 1971, so it was impossible anyway... ((nut supposedly having been Joseph Mengele almost had me kill myself in that week....) And there were other stories.... I had put a lot of trust in the guru, as he seemed quite capable, emanated this loving, warm energy, plus had been identified by several followers, during regressions, as having been Jesus, Buddha, etc.... Anyway, what I learned is that spiritual visions can be manipulated, and falsified. Not every spiritual entity out there is here to 'help' us. Many do not act with unconditional love, but have ulterior motives! Some are quiet psychotic, and they seem to feed of humans beings in fear, guilt, etc.

My solution, way out of this predicament was to make double sure that I make clear what kind of spiritual help I want to work with. If we do not specifically verbalize what energies we want to work with (and do not have specific prearranged contracts), all sorts of beings might feel invited.... Especially if one uses more or less generic terms like 'The Universe', 'Creation'. 'Source' this might contain both 'good' and 'bad' energies... Even just calling upon 'The Divine' some energies might feel invited, as they have the power of Gods, yet might not be all benevolent.... I therefore pray to (true) 'Ultimate Good' - and ask that Ultimate Good forces always protect, and assist me (especially during any spiritual work). If I channel healing energies, I ask to be 'hooked up' to Ultimate Good energies only, etc... Plus I have made it known that I do not want to suffer anymore, and given Ultimate Good card blanche as to the amount, frequency, extend, etc. of help they provide, so that my life is a effortless and suffering-free as possible!

If ever get any bad intuitions nowadays they are usually much smaller scale. Sometimes I e.g. get resistances about traveling to certain countries, so I might see my plane crashing before I get on. I then pray for healing/ help. protection - just in case, and get on anyway (I do not have the funds to keep re-booking flights). So far none of the flight have crashed :)

So yes, sometimes we might have visions that are warnings, some are just paranoia, some might be more genuine, BUT I believe that if they do concern outcomes that would make us suffer, we can ask for healing, so that they do not come to pass...

There is some more considerations obviously, but only so much I can put in a post here. If you are curious have a look at my blog www.alexander-king.com or 'look inside' my book on Amazon - 'Tours and Cures of a Lightsoldier'There is much more in the book about how I understand energies operate on this planet. Why suffering exists, how it is created etc.

Love and Light!

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book