Sharing is Caring

To post a reply, login or signup

seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts

I've posted a few times on here so far, including an introduction, replies, and new topics... I wanted to first thank you all so much for creating/joining/being part of such and amazing group of truly amazing people. Since I've discovered myself, all things seem to fall into place so much more elegantly. Its hard to explain how my mind works, as I've been spending 90% of my down time browsing the largest accumulation of human knowledge in existence, thanks to the internet (especially *Stumbleupon.com) I've been absorbing knowledge from every corner of science, culture, art, music, history, and conspiracy you can think of, with 99.999% still unexplored. In 10 years give or take, I have spent maybe 24 hours watching cable t.v. I have to say, once you have a deeper understanding of multiple complex systems in nature, your mind seems to create a bigger picture, one which can not be observed, explained, or understood clearly, however a placid understanding of the unknown "inch long equation" as we search for, seems to be eerily calming, almost soothing, as if I am home when meditating on it, as a lot of empaths feel like they are waiting, or on a mission, I too have felt this way my whole life and believe that only once I achieved enlightenment would I stopped wanting, eliminating all craving, all selfishness, all greed, and let love dictate my actions rather than logic, I began following my heart, and once I did the most amazing things started happening, things would come to me, physically in this 3rd dimensional world and spiritually, my "abilities" have become autonomous in waking life, (i.e. my wife serves everyday she comes home and asked how much i think she made, with no knowledge I can look at her and have the number almost ALWAYS exactly 1 dollar off without thinking, it is just there, the look on her face is priceless) I don't feel impressed with myself, no ego boost, I feel scared that this is even more real than I had expected, this feeling goes much deeper when I think back to being a child, for some strange reason I always believed in the power to read minds, that deep down belief, the kind you don't know why you have it, the one that's embedded into your soul and drives you. Did I believe this my whole life because I had the ability, or did the ability become because I believed it. From this I learned the true meaning of believing, without proof, just knowing, well, maybe not the meaning, but the difference in telling myself otherwise. From this I started to change and rewire my belief systems and apply the same feeling of belief to other things in my life, and the strangest things started happening all around me, I believe my projections have been altering reality in ways that I desire. As if this entire life of mine is only existing to me and everyone else is a part of my version of the universal energy, that I am everyone, but this is my point of view, its a very deep connection and difficult mindset to explain, but I see differently now, I have completely removed self, and found who I really am. Catch 22 if you will. For the first time in my life I am free, I am happy, I am on the mountaintop with a window to the stars and a door to the world, thankful for every aspect of my life, even my horrible past has become the most important piece of the puzzle for me to truly see.

I don't know what to believe about any of mankind's explanations, no one religion or culture drives me to follow, I am an observer, I know my role, and it is not to find the answer, it is to understand the unknowing, and guide others to find the peace within themselves, I would not be able to die a happy man if I did not follow this, It is the only thing that makes me feel good about myself, is giving the light to others, not building something amazing, not knowing as much as I do, not being able to do so many different things, none of it matters if not for others to share with.

You know those little sayings you heard your whole life

"It is what it is"

"Do unto others..."

"Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

"forgive and forget"

Don't forget those quotes, it is the only way to live and it is extraordinarily easy

Money. Power. Respect. - social medias guide to a happy life

Peace. Love. Happiness - the universes guide to a happy life

You Decide.

I guess the point of this whole post is that I want you to believe when no one else will, I want you to share joy and love, forgive and grow, you're more powerful than you think. Turn the TV off if you haven't already and learn something, the experience of life and time is much longer when the time spent is fulfilling. You're going to die someday stop rushing it.

updated by @seanw4202: 01/16/17 11:19:47AM
Xerzel
@xerzel
last year
13 posts

"I know my role, and it is not to find the answer, it is to understand the unknowing, and guide others to find the peace within themselves."

ouch, this opens alot of wounds...

i hope you dont mind me sharing a few things about myself

first id like to share 2 dreams i had when i was really young

first one, i was an adult in a perfectly shaped body, but i was cloaked in black, i kept walking into cities, helping people from a certain "disease" and taking it inside my body, i kept doing this for a while till i found myself walking in a dark forest and into a cave, but my shape had shifted, i became old, disfigured, i suppose it was the aftermath of taking the disease off all those people, and i dont know what happens next but i guess its death.

the second one, there was a large forest, no light at all, and there were countless people walking but none seemed to know where they were headed, they all had candles but they werent lit, eventually i would appear, also as a figure cloaked in black, i had a lit candle in my hand and every once in a while someone would show up and i would light their candle, and they would continue venturing in the forest.

i didnt reall know what this meant, but it started becoming more clear as i grew up.

i have tried meditating, astral projection, all those things but they almost never worked, meditation would leave me extremely exhausted to the point id pass out, but still i managed to gain certain gifts without training or doing anything, for example for a few months i started seeing dreams/visions that always came true, but then i started seeing dreams far more into the future and i have to say it was very...unpleasant.

one of those dreams i had included someone i know, and i told them about it and it helped them prepare for what was coming, but now i no longer see any of those dreams.

almost a year later i noticed something a bit weird, if i say something to myself, or ask myself question, i would get 2 feelings in my throat, one is is soothing and the other one feels like theres a boulder there, after a while i figure those were "yes and no" so i started trying this on everything, and it always worked, eventually this lead me to help someone using this gift, and well you can guess, after that it stopped working.

and just recently i learned how to do healing or general energy transfer, im helping many people with it but i doubt that will last either.

makes you wonder doesnt it? maybe some people are not meant to live life but instead just guide others to reach better places.

sorry i guess i talked too much >_>

anyway this has to be one of the best things i ever read in my lifetime, keep up the good work :)

seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts

No thank you for your dreams, I find myself going to dreams i remember while meditating it gives me a foundation to find my trance and allows me to slip in more easily as I know where to go, I think your dreams are telling you exactly what you fear, giving yourself to others and no one knowing the pain the follows... I often feel the downfall of modern society, our gifts are going to be what keeps man alive after chaos consumes the world, we will see a world of pain and suffering and people are going to need leaders, someone to follow, a Noah to build the arc, a Moses to split the ocean, a Jesus to die for others, they will not be biblical re-incarnations, but the ones who give the ultimate sacrifice, and there will be millions of them, we are never going to grow without a lesson to be learned, what is coming is inevitable I feel it everyday, its why we are ALL "waiting", however the catalyst is unclear...

Did you know for the past 3-4 years China and Russia have been buying all the worlds gold? Countries are not done dominating the world, we are transitioning through a technological boom, once all governments gain enough tech, and power, its going to be war unlike anything mankind has seen before, it will be over fast and 80% of the world population will be gone. Small communities will emerge after the wars are over and these are the communities that need us, the lessons of the world as we know it now are going to be the foundation for the next wave of human consciousness, evolution, and dimensional accessibility are based upon, a final reckoning to teach us once and for all there is only one way to live, and the result of our past actions all around us in ruins and death.... Get ready, were all waiting for the world to change, however it has to get worse before it can get better, this is the natural order of the universe.

Xerzel
@xerzel
last year
13 posts
Ever since ive first dreamed of it i kept trying to convince myself it was just a meaningless dream, but you're rigt, the part i hated the most was amongst all the dead faces ive seen i remained alive, it also involved leadership as you said, i guess no matter what you do you cant escape your fate, tears were running down my cheeks as i read what you said... Now im all out of words, all i have in my mind is, why us?
seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts

That question will blind you, fill you will resentment, and despair, why us? Because we are a new species, and the change isn't physically noticeable, maybe natural evolution, maybe spiritual intervention, maybe extra-terrestrial/dimensional tampering, I also have memories of abduction while meditating, being covered in a slippery solid goo, and having something pulled from my mouth up and out of my esophagus, i remember the night and where i lived, the room, and how old i was maybe 2-3 .... whatever is going to happen, will happen.... or already has... its fun to study quantum mechanics and then try to connect the dots its has a eerie similarity, I believe there is a way to connect science and spirituality we are just not advanced enough yet. Don't question the why, rather find the solutions as you go, pick your battles, it isn't your job to do anything, just know there is a path your following and wherever it goes you will be, sounds redundant i know, however find peace in knowing your purpose is greater than yourself

Xerzel
@xerzel
last year
13 posts

is there a way i can talk to you in private? theres a few things id like to ask you and i rather not say them in public.

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

You might have heard about the Law of Attraction - and how our thoughts are (co-)creational forces? It always makes me wonder why anyone wants to believe (and possibly help create?) that apocalyptic melt downs are necessary for a new consciousness.

I've heard so many talk about this before 2012, and NOTHING! Before 2000 too - and NOTHING! Maybe it is the armies of angels that I send against such prognosis - to help me live in peace and without major catastrophe? I have had enough suffering in my life - I really do not need WWIII, famine, natural catastrophes, etc. So I kindly ask that any souls that are gagging for such experiences save them up for another life and planet, that I am not on at the time :)))

Love and Light!

seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts
So what I'm understanding is you are saying by believing it needs to happen, will be the reason why? fortunately I also wouldn't enjoy watching or living through it, however that does not mean denying the possibility and not preparing your mindset for what may come, with all great change has been violence prior, its just a pattern I recognize
seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts

seanw4202@yahoo.com

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

You did not say that there is a possibility that it 'could' happen - rather you said 'Get ready, were all waiting for the world to change, however it has to get worse before it can get better, this is the natural order of the universe.'

I do believe that there is more forces 'creating' on this planet/ in this universe than just 'thinking, feeling, believing humans', but we are part of the creational equation, so why not rather work against an Armageddon, rather than say - 'It has to happen!!' I do believe that (in tandem with the Divine) our believes, prayers can move mountains. There is nothing which is impossible!

And as for visions of Armageddon - the future is never set, it might be one possible future, but is is one among many! And in my experience such huge scary visions are usually sent by non-benevolent entities, especially if they are being tagged as 'inevitable'!

Sometimes it seems to me that some spiritual people are so gagging for a Utopian future down here (hey, it will be there once we leave our bodies again anyway!!!), they willingly sacrifice billions of lives, ignore the huge amounts of trauma this will cause, the decades of rebuilding, if not centuries of nuclear wastelands - likely they will not experience any better Utopia in their current physical forms anyway... (sure, I used to be in religious cult - the amount of guilt that was heaped upon us, was so incredible, Armageddon felt like the only option (there can be reasons why people believe in it that are somehwat more benevolent), and like such a relief. but all that guilt was misplaced!)

Love and Light!

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

that should have said - 'armies of angels I sent, as well as the work and prayers of many other Lightworkers!'

seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts

Thank you, this is all so much to take in, I feel lucky not being raised into any one religion or group, being as many say they spent years doing something that wasn't right for them, but it also leaves me blind and inexperienced among those who have had spiritual guidance in the past. I enjoyed reading your response, and it makes me realize I could have been more sensitive in my wording... However I just wanted to share how I felt, maybe you can help me understand where my insights come from, I feel like its a bad as cable television sometimes maybe what im watching isn't the right channel for me, than why do i have recurring flashes and repeated visions of this particular future (which may or may not happen, soon or 1000 years from now?)

And to dispute the 2000/2012 predictions, those predictions were amazingly accurate in determining the time that the new age would come in, 3x world population in 50 years, were reaching a level of exponential growth in all areas, it is the time of great knowledge, the "end" as they predict, was the end of the world as they knew it, which is gone... as long as you have a wal-mart you wont have to grow/build anything in your life... If we must no longer fight survival, what will people find to fight next other than each other, it was a simple deduction of human nature, the same instinctual insight i have...

Is having this insight our warning to stop it from happening, or is it the excuse we have to make it happen, I understand what your saying I do, however its only been 4 years since the predicted end, a very small amount of time in the grand scheme... Also we are moving into a new constellation at the same time of our unprecedented level of growth and knowledge, A world of plenty with so many still hungry and alone... Will those who have share, or will those without take, and when will it reach its breaking point?

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Glad you are not pissed off at my comments :)

I'd argue that we had supermarkets before 2000, so the world the e.g. Mayas knew, likely ended long before 2000 or 2012.... ;)

I cannot tell you for sure about your visions, and why you have them. As mentioned I was in a religious cult, where the guru kept on preaching that if we did not do enough spiritual work - pray, meditate, follow each and every of his directives to the letter - we as important spiritual catalysts, would cause humanity to not manage the transition and destroy itself... The guru was quite psychic, and did seem to be able to 'see' quite a few things, but in the end his actions were quite sociopathic. He basically (consciously or subconsciously???) manipulated his followers to be utterly dependent on him.... I had a few visions myself, which he at first affirmed were correct, but then weren't. E.g. I was told I used to be Moses, but then 2 months later he was identified as supposedly having been Moses in open regression in front of the group. (what a relief! - after an initial high - Hey I am celebrity! - lol, it all came crushing down when I realized that actually killing all first born is not really a very kind and compassionate way to act....). In another regression (done by myself) I was told I was Joseph Mengele, which again he at first affirmed, and then retracted a week later. Upon further research Mengele died in 1979, and I was born in 1971, so it was impossible anyway... ((nut supposedly having been Joseph Mengele almost had me kill myself in that week....) And there were other stories.... I had put a lot of trust in the guru, as he seemed quite capable, emanated this loving, warm energy, plus had been identified by several followers, during regressions, as having been Jesus, Buddha, etc.... Anyway, what I learned is that spiritual visions can be manipulated, and falsified. Not every spiritual entity out there is here to 'help' us. Many do not act with unconditional love, but have ulterior motives! Some are quiet psychotic, and they seem to feed of humans beings in fear, guilt, etc.

My solution, way out of this predicament was to make double sure that I make clear what kind of spiritual help I want to work with. If we do not specifically verbalize what energies we want to work with (and do not have specific prearranged contracts), all sorts of beings might feel invited.... Especially if one uses more or less generic terms like 'The Universe', 'Creation'. 'Source' this might contain both 'good' and 'bad' energies... Even just calling upon 'The Divine' some energies might feel invited, as they have the power of Gods, yet might not be all benevolent.... I therefore pray to (true) 'Ultimate Good' - and ask that Ultimate Good forces always protect, and assist me (especially during any spiritual work). If I channel healing energies, I ask to be 'hooked up' to Ultimate Good energies only, etc... Plus I have made it known that I do not want to suffer anymore, and given Ultimate Good card blanche as to the amount, frequency, extend, etc. of help they provide, so that my life is a effortless and suffering-free as possible!

If ever get any bad intuitions nowadays they are usually much smaller scale. Sometimes I e.g. get resistances about traveling to certain countries, so I might see my plane crashing before I get on. I then pray for healing/ help. protection - just in case, and get on anyway (I do not have the funds to keep re-booking flights). So far none of the flight have crashed :)

So yes, sometimes we might have visions that are warnings, some are just paranoia, some might be more genuine, BUT I believe that if they do concern outcomes that would make us suffer, we can ask for healing, so that they do not come to pass...

There is some more considerations obviously, but only so much I can put in a post here. If you are curious have a look at my blog www.alexander-king.com or 'look inside' my book on Amazon - 'Tours and Cures of a Lightsoldier'There is much more in the book about how I understand energies operate on this planet. Why suffering exists, how it is created etc.

Love and Light!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book