Training empath abilities

To post a reply, login or signup

Indigo healer
@indigo-healer
last year
5 posts
Hi community, I've done all the grounding and shielding practices but I find that it's actually the opposite of what I want to achieve, I want to embrace what I have and enhance it. Is there any training or anything that I can do that will help me focus in on one individuals emotions at a time or anything like that? I've Googled around but didn't find anything. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!Tnx
updated by @indigo-healer: 01/15/17 12:10:03PM
Xerzel
@xerzel
last year
13 posts

hello :3

i believe there is, but i didnt really do any training to achieve it, when i want to know someone's feeling at a time i just have to think of them and ill instantly feel them, but i guess that applies to people i formed a connection with not random strangers i never talked to.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Hello. I'm he same as Xerzel. I concentrate on that person and I'm there but in my opinion , you have to be able to calm your mind to obtain this. I meditate a lot and I think the practice of calming my mind has help me to get quick results to my questions. But that's just me. You can focus more quickly on someone or something. It took me a while to set and meditate on "nothing " No past or future. No colors or visions. Only on stillness. But that's just my opinion and how I have achieved a clearer vision and knowing.
WindWolf
@windwolf
last year
117 posts
Meditation, but remember that grounding and shielding is there to protect you. As empaths we sometimes forget about ourselves, so don't neglect those practices while trying to strengthen you abilities.
Indigo healer
@indigo-healer
last year
5 posts
You guys helped so much !! Thanx everyone, you are right. Shielding and meditation is part of who we are and should be daily practices. Must be my indigo side coming out and wanting to help the world like a steam train but with your help I now realize the best direction is a slower paced one with more focus and mindfulness. Have an amazing one guys !

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book