Do you guys believe in twin flames?

To post a reply, login or signup

jessvet03
@jessvet03
last year
11 posts

is anyone else in search of their twin? how has your experience been...

updated by @jessvet03: 01/12/17 09:11:23AM
AlexanderHoff123
@alexanderhoff123
last year
10 posts

Tough!

I know she exists, because I've felt it very strongly. And even "talked" to her (telepathically I guess), but I still don't know her name or how to find her. So yes I definitely believe in it. But I'm not sure what to think about the whole "one being split into two halves" concept.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Yes, I believe I do . But I don't know if I am physical , mentally and spiritually strong enough to handle another me. Being me is quiet exhausting. Lol. I thought, once, i had met my twin and it wasnt a sexual attraction, it was a very strong attraction of the mind and spirit. Their look healed me. No words ever needed to be said. Other reason I thought they were my twin is because we both had our own obilgations and never stepped aside from them. Not even for a second. But life took us in different directions. so, if it was real, our paths will cross again someday under different circumstances. You never know.
jessvet03
@jessvet03
last year
11 posts
I've been going through something similar... I had dreams and other people that visions or dreams of me meeting this amazing guy etc, and I did meet a guy around the same time period... liked him very much.... but some things have happened and it makes me.doubt... is this really what I want in a twin flame? Do I just have to overcome this and grow together? Or should I just runaway...
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I have read that twin flames may met each other but their vibration and timing has to be in tune with the universe. If it isn't , they that means it's not their time. If it's meant to be, they will cross your path again, when your both ready and your energies are ready to join each other. That raises the question, what if both twins are in long term relationships but not with each other and both are family orientated and obligated, especially Empaths that can not leave a family situation to be with a twin flame. (If you are twins flames, you should have alike beliefs and values) Does that mean some twin flames never reunite? I think so, if you can settle for your second best match (not that they are a lesser importance) Will we met and reunite in the next life time? I'm sorry , I'm wondering and typing at the same time.
jessvet03
@jessvet03
last year
11 posts
Ahahahaha I go thinking about it a lot too... I've been obsessed, then once I all for someone and get my.heart broken I just let it be...
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
last year
216 posts

I have a twin flame, and he is the most fantastic person in the whole world. I don't feel like I should share much about us as of now, but I will say that he is the most amazing and loving person in the world.

But, like everything, all twin flame couples are different. Some will have more hardships than others, or just different types. Don't compare :D

My twin flame and I sure haven't had it easy...But in the end, it's all worth it.

WindWolf
@windwolf
last year
117 posts
I believe in them and I'm still searching for mine. Maybe she isn't ready for me to find her, I feel like I already know her though.
jessvet03
@jessvet03
last year
11 posts
Can you tell us how you know he is your twinflame?
CrystalRose
@crystalrose
last year
48 posts

Yes I do but it's a very difficult relationship to deal with. You have to face everything that you haven't healed in yourself and even the things they haven't healed for themselves. It's push and pull. Run and chase. Sometimes both are running from each other because of past hurts. But they are always on our minds and in our hearts no matter what other relationships they may be in. Nothing compares to the energy between you and your twin flame. A lot of people think that it's one soul split into two but it's not two half souls. Twin flames are two complete souls that reflect each other. They compliment each other and most are very opposite of each other but in ways that compliment the other but they have the same views about life and values. It's not just about romance and marriage, it's about learning from each other and growing into your true self. That's why it's so hard at first. You have all of these lessons to learn and they have to be over come before you're able to reunite with one other. They are not like soulmates because you can have more than one soulmate but only one twin flame. Soulmates help to prepare you for a life with your twin flame. The karmic scale has to be in balance. Sometimes our twin flame isn't actually physically on earth with us and we're not meant to live that life out with them, and instead they are watching over us and guiding us. They are always with us. Always a part of us. And it's an amazing unconditional love. Nothing compares to it but you have to both be ready for it. Some times it's not always meant to be. But that unconditional love is always there. They are always going to love you and you love them. No matter what has happened. That's another thing that makes it so hard.

You have to be ready to face everything that you have buried deep inside you because it will all come to the surface to be cleansed and healed. But you can only do that for yourself. You can't do that for them. They have to learn and heal themselves. That can take a long time but that depends. You have to have a LOT of patience.... lol

Basically it's not easy but it will always be worth it. I believe that I am meant to be with my twin flame this life time (which can of course change due to his own choices and mine). I've met other soulmates and although I have loved them and at the times I was with/around them I wanted to be with them but there was always that part of me that felt like I couldn't be with them. That it just didn't feel right. It didn't satisfy that feeling that I get when I'm with my twin flame. And since we are not together right now... I've met other guys that I've kinda liked but I can't actually be with anyone because I just think about my twin flame literally all the time. And I feel like if I were to be with someone else, it wouldn't be fair to them or to me because my heart and soul wants to be with him. It's confusing because these other guys are good guys. I've been having a hard time with this lately and I believe it to be one of my lessons.

I'm not afraid to be alone because I know that I'm never truly alone. So I'm not looking to be in any relationship right now. I feel this is a time for me to heal myself since I am not with my twin and he hasn't contacted me in nearly a month. I think he feels rejected by me because I told him "no" to something I always said yes to before. I did it because I didn't want him to cause me any more pain and add more karmic barriers between us and thus keep us apart. I was protecting myself and him as well whether he sees that or not.

Anyway... lol Sorry for the rant. I think for anyone who is searching to be with their twin flame, the best thing would be not to look. Focus on being you and healing yourself. They can feel you and you them so send them lots of positive, loving vibes and encourage them to focus on growing themselves. Do that for you and do it for them and when you do find each other, you'll be ready for them. And you'll KNOW it's them. There is no mistaking that feeling you get. It's comforting and you feel it all over and when you look into their eyes, you're not afraid because they love you unconditionally (that's how it is for me and my twin anyway, such intense longing and loving looks into his eyes that I could literally do forever...) If your not ready you might not recognize them. So ready yourself and hope they do the same. Also be ready for the challenges. There will be some.

Good luck and I wish you ALL the best! <333

jessvet03
@jessvet03
last year
11 posts
Jajajaja don't worry I understand completely! How do you know though, specifically if that person is your real twin flame? You see, I've always known it's going to be a challenge but if it's true love it's worth it.. but ive never been in an easy relationship... not even in the beginning.. right now I'm in one where if it wasn't because of what I feel for him then I would have already left but something kept pulling me back. Sometimes I don't know if I should leave or stay
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
last year
216 posts

Well, the meeting was perfect. Completely not planned, nothing like that, and it was at the most random time in my life. Our meeting date was amazing because 28 has always been a special number to me for some reason, and that is our anniversary.

Also, I had been seeing him in my dreams for about two months or so before meeting him, but I do remember him appearing in dreams even when I was little. We both had this same dream when we were young, me when I was 6 and him when he was 4, as we are two years apart. The exact same dream. But it wasn't so much as a dream as it was an astral meeting.

My angels have also confirmed it many many MANY times, as well as my higher self :)

CrystalRose
@crystalrose
last year
48 posts

It's hard to explain really. It's just something that I feel deep within my soul. I've never felt that way with anyone before. He's said the same for me and he's been in a lot more relationships than I have. Even when we've broken up which of course at the time I was upset but for some reason I'd let it go and feel okay because I felt like I knew things would be okay with us. And that confused me SO MUCH because I was still upset about us breaking up. Also, it never really felt like we actually broke up. We still loved each other and talked to each other. Even though people know we've broken up, they still assumed we are together. They ask me about him all the time.

With me... there's no doubt because no matter what has happened... I still love him. I've tried letting go. I've tried not thinking about him. I was the one sort of running in the beginning because I was scared lol But despite my fear of the intensity of it, I LOVED it, and no matter what I did I simply could not stay away. I tried to, I really did. I just couldn't help it. It was like I was magnetically drawn to him. It was as if the harder I tried to stay away, the stronger I was pulled in.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book