Cleansing and dealing with different energies and feelings

To post a reply, login or signup

Xerzel
@xerzel
last year
13 posts

Hello everyone :3

Im still new here but thought id share what I know with all of you

Before we get started I must point out that some of these methods will include using negative/black energy so please if youre not familiar with dealing with it avoid using these techniques

This will explain how to deal with various situations many people struggle with, I managed to figure out those methods on my own so you might find better ways to deal with things, but here are the things that I will be covering:

1: how to scan and locate negative/black inside your body and cleanse it

2: cleansing others for negative/black energy

3: blocking negative and positive feelings/vibes you get from people/animals youre strongly attached to

4: getting rid of strong feelings (good and bad) that are mainly caused by emotions

If I have forgotten something ill make sure to add it later :3

1:

This is a very simple and easy method, its preferred if you are in an area with dim lighting, or you can just avoid direct sunlight towards your eyes

Close your eyes, to make this easier place one of your hands at any part of your body (I prefer the head and chest), now try imagining your body, you might see it in a specific color (that depends on your dominant chakra most of the time), now try to locate any black around your body parts, you might come across dark red energy (most of the time its located in your stomach area) and ill explain it in number 5, now you have to drive those black energies outside of your body but this process takes time depending on you and how strong these energies are, you can imagine tubes coming out of your hand and driving those energies to wherever you want, best way is to transfer them into the ground or to an object, transferring them to air might work but its more difficult.

2:

I must warn about 2 things before explaining this, first one is, as I mentioned earlier, if youre not familiar with black energy you will most likely be harmed so be extremely careful

The second this is, there are many people out there who are used and actually benefit from black energy, I know it seems farfetched but on multiple occasions there were people who got WORSE after I helped them get rid of the black energy inside them, so unless youre sure the person is being harmed by the black energy, please, dont do this

This method is very similar to the way you cleanse yourself, place one or two hands on the person you want to cleanse and scan their body, now once youve located everything you can either have them place their hand on the ground or on an object and transfer this energy there, this is method isnt as risky as the second one

The second one is to absorb the energy into yourself then get rid of it, this is more effective but as I said earlier its very risky if you dont know how to deal with those energies

3:

I think we all had people or animals that were extremely close to us, sometimes circumstances separate us but we could still feel them specially when they feel something intense or when they think of us, this can be a good thing for some people but its not the case for the majority, I only tried this twice and it worked both times

Now just like when you scan your body in number 1, you have to do the same but instead you need to look for links attached to your body, you might find multiple ones so you have to be careful and find the one you want to block, they are usually extending to where this person actually is so that might help you locate the right one

Now just simply imagine an object to block this link, it can be a square, a circle, an orb, its up to you but I prefer using square shaped white energy to block them

4:

I personally dont like getting rid of this type of energy but we all go through times where we just want certain feelings to stop, I honestly think that we should just let those feelings be as I think they help us evolve and learn, but ill just share this anyway

Also be warned that this will include using black energy, I know I keep warning about this over and over but if it wasnt dangerous I wouldnt warn constantly.

As I mentioned earlier in number 1, you might come across dark red energy in your body, those are the result of strong emotions and are much harder to get rid of than black energy and require a different method, the first way might work but it cant get rid of it entirely or at all, depends how strong the emotions attached to it are, now instead of absorbing or moving this energy you have to imagine black energy merging with it by making this black energy flow from your hand and direct it to the dark red energy, this will make it melt in a way and turn it to black energy which can be dealt with easily just like in number 1

I only tried this once and it worked, some dark red energies are far too strong to be dealt with.

I hope you all found this useful :3

updated by @xerzel: 01/21/17 05:20:47AM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

I'd suggest some additions - if you have any higher believes always invite divine healers/ healers/ guides to join, guide, and support any self-healing work (or work on others). Ask to be connected to ultimate good Divine energies to be the healing medium. Being connected one can also ask that removed negative, or stale energies are taken up, and taken away into divine rehab. Transferring negative energy to objects might work, but the risk remains that that object falls into wrong hands, the energy escapes, etc. Working with large sources of benevolent energies - Divine, Earth, Sun etc. one can be far more certain that negative energies are being dealt with safely....

I am not sure I understand your red and black energy thing? You say that red energy is stronger than black, but black can turn red into black? Would that not make the black energy stronger? And if black energy is dangerous, why not just work with Light energy? White energy? So far I never had problems removing any energies working with Divine support, or Reiki. Sure, sometimes it can take a few sessions. Sometimes it seems that actually hard to remove negative energies are supported by negative energies on the outside too, so one has to ask that those outside energies are combated/ healed too... (P.S. I have dealt with too many negative energies in this life, to trust any of them. They might seduce, and be helpful for a time, but eventually they will likely demand an outrageous price, and then you have to call on the Light forces for help, as pretty much only recourse... So why not only work with Light from the outset? Sometimes dark energies promise faster healings, and they might actually be able to achieve them too, but it is like a Mafia boss, who has sent hooligans to your place of work, or home, and trashed it, and then promises you to protect you against those hooligans, if you pay him/ her. Sure if one pays, the hooliganism stops straight away, but one just feeds a bad system....)

Love and Light

Xerzel
@xerzel
last year
13 posts

hello there!

first thanks for your addition, specially about placing the energy in an object, i wasnt aware of that!

as i said earlier i only found those ways on my own, i never tried inviting any guides or anything similar ive always been doing this on my own (i dont exactly like this kind of help for personal reasons), and red energy isnt stronger than black energy but it is harder to get rid of because it is generated from the person themselves so theres a strong attachment to it, unlike black energy which can invade the body, black is the bane of colors so the use of it is only to absorb the red energy and turn it to black which is easier to get rid of and has no attachment to the person, also after using those methods on multiple people they never needed any other sessions, one session that might take 1-5 minutes would be enough to get rid of everything and so far none reported me anything bad happening afterwards.

and well, this might seem bad but i use both black and white energies equally, i believe in balance and i believe our world needs good as much as it needs evil, but i dont always see black as bad and white as good, my main aura is black but i helped countless people in my life and i have almost never hurt anyone intentionally, i believe black is a very misjudged color, but after all each has his own ways and i have constantly warned people about using it in this post, i never advise using it actually but i just wanted to share my method incase someone might benefit from it :)

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
This makes me wonder.... Can dark energies attach themselves to me even though I use protection techniques? Is these dark energies considered a psychic attack or possession ? I hope they are valid questions.
Xerzel
@xerzel
last year
13 posts

not all dark energies are from external sources, many dark energies are created by the person's own thoughts and feelings which makes protection from external sources useless, although i have next to no experience with possession but ive been almost possessed twice.

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

why do you not like working with guides?

I initially had some bad experiences with 'light' energies, but then found that they weren't true Light energies - not all Ultimate Good, and unconditional Help and Love. But since I pray to what I call 'Ultimate Good' (free off any misguided religious guilt/ teachings, etc.) - I have not had anymore such problems....

I'm sure there is 'good' black energy too (after all most of the Universe is 'black'), and I would allow it if my Ultimate Good helpers bring it in, but with the overall connotations on 'black' energies down here, I do not actively visualize it.... That said many healers, many different methods....

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
That makes perfectly good sense. That would explain anger. Even though I cut the cords to the people that causes me to anger, the anger is still there after they are gone. Thank you
Xerzel
@xerzel
last year
13 posts

its just that i dont see a point in guides as long as i can do things on my own, and those things i do turn out just fine, but i do also believe in an 'ultimate good', but my faith goes as far as believing only.

and i totally agree with you, almost all the time black energies truly are bad, but when its coming from the healer himself it becomes a matter of intention, the energy is not intended to harm the person but instead heal them, you can say its like "programing" it in a way, slightly similar to finding the antidote of a venom from the venom itself.

Xerzel
@xerzel
last year
13 posts

im glad i was helpful to you, best of luck with your life!

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

yes - intend is key. I sometimes also work with spiritual homeopathic remedies, especially if I know which substance might have harmed me (or a client). In which case I ask for a spiritual homeopathic remedy of that substance....

Coming back to guides (N.B. I respect your choice, but just putting my experience out there) - there is several reasons why I work with them.

- Protections - To me protections include healing the source of any energy disaffecting me. E.g. I used to have problems traveling back , and visiting my home-country Germany. It seemed that some collective subconscious German energies, tried to prevent me from re-entering the country. So I asked that they are dealt with. Took a few years, but now, I do not get traveling resistance anymore. (and on a more day-to day basis some clients seem to come with confused collective subconscious energies attached too - be that through country/ place of residence or origin, their profession, religious affiliation, or else...) Now if one deals with energies possibly built up (and supported) by millions, I am not going to attempt to deal with them alone! And I might add, a lot of times I do not know the 'exact' source of energies disaffecting me anyway - but my guides will!

Protection works both ways too. I also ask for protections of the 'outside', against any low vibration energies I might still generate, or which pass through me (so that I do not keep feeding other low vibration energies, or harm anyone...). I obviously try to think 'right', but it is not always possible (yet). So working with guides, they can help protect the outside, and or heal any damage still caused asap (wherever and whatever that may be....)

- I mentioned safe disposal of cleared energies, which again becomes especially easier with large scale healings.

- I still keep learning, and I believe that every-time I do learn something 'new' it is through intuition from my guides... And some procedures, like psychic surgery - I rather leave up to my guides (as I have no clue if there might e.g. be etheric arteries, or such, that damaging might cause potential problems.... )

With all that - I do not feel like I am taking 'the help' for granted, and don't do anything myself. I do offer my body as a channel (both (good energies) in and (bad energies) 'out'('out' - where necessary, and especially 'out' can be somewhat uncomfortable). Often my whole body seems to engage in healings, I am tensing all my muscles, as if to 'hold a frequency', trying my best to keep negative thoughts and emotions out. Plus there is obviously the time-commitment....

Generally I ask for as much, strong, capable, and extended Help as necessary, possible, available and sensible - so I am confident that if my guides think that I can manage by myself (and they prefer watching form the side-lines, or having a Margarita instead, they will do so ;))

Love and Light!

Xerzel
@xerzel
last year
13 posts

im really appreciating the time and effort you're putting here, it really means alot to me!

i think im having second thoughts, you seem to have a really strong point, i guess ill consider working with a guide next time i run into someone that needs help.

thank you for everything :3

DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
If you doubt your own abilities so much I believe you would truly be destructive without guides. I'm glad you seak their aid.
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

DemiPanda - not quite sure if that comment was meant for me? If so - you are free to believe that I doubt myself, and my abilities, I rather see it as the wisdom coming out of 20 years of spiritual work, and working with guides! Love and Light!

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

plus we are never 'alone'. We depend on the atoms that make up our body, the air we breath, etc. If you visualize a color of energy for healing (wherever the knowledge to do that comes form in the first place?), you are dependent on that colored energy to come and do your bidding....

We have free will, we can believe that we actually work 'alone', that does not mean though that those who decide to work in teams are any less capable, or effective....

Love and Light!

Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
last year
82 posts

I would say the converse is true, DemiPanda - if you are so proud and arrogant regarding your own abilities, without guides you may become truly misguided and destructive to others and ultimately to yourself.

Guides...guide. There are plenty of blank areas to learn and quest and colour in for oneself. You may well be working with guides and not know it, in any case. (I sort of doubt it.)

DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
Oh no I meant if you believe you are so uncontrolled that it's good you seek aid! Sorry if it came out blunt!Love and Light
DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
I believe it's both ways Lavender&rose there's always a too strong left and too strong right :)
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Destructive? Uncontrolled? Sorry, but I do not get what you are talking about. Perhaps you did not actually read my comment?

I'm actually getting a few energies of feeling quite offended by your remarks, but I know they are not mine - and they'll pass through soon enough.

Love and Light!

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts

So...how do you know your NOT being guided?... each and every single one of us is born with guides who have jobs to do....you're saying you're doing all this alone....I used to think so too....but it ain't so....there's so much more to this energy thing...including and working with your guides will open up so much more knowledge....relying on self alone can be very tiring....my knowing that my guides are there to protect me when I need help takes so much fear and preassure off...and I love the company....I have a lot of spirit people helping me and I couldn't live without them now....

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Hear, hear! Well, I supposed we can tell our ultimate good divine guides to stop helping us, as it is free will, they will oblige (unless we were to harm someone, who is under their protection). That could leave a bit of a vacuum though, that there is plenty of other less benevolent beings, who would be very happy to fill (and they do not necessarily stop guiding with their deluded ways, just because one asks them too....)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book