A Helpful Tip to Various Empaths

To post a reply, login or signup

DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
As a universal empath I have experienced many things. While lacking in control in most of my gifts, fauna and flora are two I have never had trouble with. This is a helpful tip I feel will be useful for those with and without the fauna trait.When an animal approaches you with aggression, there are other ways to avoid conflict aside from death. Animals that are agressive are often irritable and uneasy. Animals are often as weary of you as you are of them and animals have different personalities just like humans so many conflicts can be solved without violence if you know how to stay calm and communicate, which I will try to defer to you to the best of my ability. However, keep in mind this will not ensure your safety in all cases fore like I said animals have personalities too. As funny as it sounds they can have "anger issues". There are animals that also harbor hard feelings against humans due to loss of family. Keep in mind that you must always be careful, and if the agression persists follow basic survival protocol. Stay calm and try to drift away. Never run and never turn your back in a persistent agressive situation.Now to the tip. Like I said animals are just like humans in many psychological ways. They have emotions and communication just like us. When approached agressively by a predatory animal always be quick to scan around for little ones or injured family or even just pack or herd members that could be spurs for their aggression. For fellow faunas hunger can often dilute an animals judgement so be sure to tread lightly. Demonstrate that you do not intend to cause any harm and soothe their nerves with calm soft sounds even talk to them softly only using words that aren't sharp or clipped. Try to demonstrate with your body that you mean no harm, but do not allow them to think you are harmless for an aggressive animal may progress further with a sort of..."lacking respect". Animals are never aggressive without reason unless they are ill or are extremely edged.Try to determine that reason by studying body language. With faunas it'll be easier for you to determine. Look for whether the animal is tense, study the way they are positioned, whether it is defensive or outwardly agressive. Study their eye movement while carefully avoiding direct eye contact as that can be seen as a challenge. Look for the way they proportion their body weight, it would appear lighter in an area of injury. Always scan the surrounding area for family of the animal or even food they may have captured. More than likely if their eye movement or body movement is sporadic or their energy is off they are ill and sometimes it will be impossible to approach and help.Even though it may be hard in some cases...animals may wish for death. If this is the case, their wish would best go granted. Setting their spirit free from their painful entrapment would be the best for them in such a case scenario. Luckily I have never come upon it, but I know some who have. I feel I would not hesitate if it were all I could do to help. They will harbor no ill-will and their spirit will be bright as it's set free.I hope this serves as a suitable aid. It is of the few things I am well informed. :)Love and Light,Miracle
updated by @demipanda: 01/22/17 07:15:41AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I too, am an animal Empath , and their fears are just like ours. I love and feel all animals but big dogs are the key holders to my heart. But I have to say, everytime I have been bitten it was due to me loosing the eye contact. It is true, they speak with their eyes but I also speak back with mine. I try to show them comfort though the eyes. But, men have taken the soul of some breeds and twisted them into the shape they want to be and the poor animal knows nothing else but rage and fear that they will displease their master if they don't attack.I have rescued many so called "vicious" dogs that was not vicious at all. It was the vicious humans that caused the aggression, not the dog. You must be very good with animals and I wish everyone took the time to know animals this well. An animal can be more than a best friend or family member, they will risk their life for you without thinking twice, too bad humans don't feel the same way with animal.
DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
The eye contact tip was aimed at non fauna empaths. I am sorry for not specifying. In my personal experience with a bear, animals react differently to eyecontact from empaths lacking fauna traits. He seemed very upset from her eye-contact (per my faulty direction). And became very irritated before I stepped infront of her.
DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
And yes. I am very passionate and sometimes have a hard time holding back my passion when humans speak of animals as lesser and trapz around proclaiming superiority using it as an excuse to harm them. It's truly unfortunate and not fair for the animals...
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I am an advocate against dog fighting in our community. They are stealing people pets and using them for bait for the dogs. Puppies, small dogs, cats, goats, any animal they can get their hands on. I do believe if I walked up on a dog fight, the beast within me would sit my Empath halo down, for just a moment....
DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
I agree...
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
728 posts
Hi DemiPanda, Another fellow fauna here... Rene', bless your heart for saving those poor creatures. It is a shame that these guys have to endure such atrocities for human entertainment. It makes me ill to the bone. I'm an advocate for feral cats. People do not understand that these cats have communities just like humans and contrary to popular belief, they are not solitary animals. Their community can be maintained so they can thrive or some can be "tamed" to go to loving homes instead of just caught and killed as most people view there existence as a nuisance.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I have a community of cats that I feed. They are strays and wild . Lol. 9 of them. I've never been a cat person but I cannot let an animal be Hungary. So now they are fat stray cats that will not catch rats. Lol. Them come and go though the day but is waiting for me at night. Cannot call the pound because they will be killed. So I let them do their thing.
DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
It's good you keep Czech of them...
DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
*badum-tss*
DemiPanda
@demipanda