Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I too, am an animal Empath , and their fears are just like ours. I love and feel all animals but big dogs are the key holders to my heart. But I have to say, everytime I have been bitten it was due to me loosing the eye contact. It is true, they speak with their eyes but I also speak back with mine. I try to show them comfort though the eyes. But, men have taken the soul of some breeds and twisted them into the shape they want to be and the poor animal knows nothing else but rage and fear that they will displease their master if they don't attack.I have rescued many so called "vicious" dogs that was not vicious at all. It was the vicious humans that caused the aggression, not the dog. You must be very good with animals and I wish everyone took the time to know animals this well. An animal can be more than a best friend or family member, they will risk their life for you without thinking twice, too bad humans don't feel the same way with animal.
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I am an advocate against dog fighting in our community. They are stealing people pets and using them for bait for the dogs. Puppies, small dogs, cats, goats, any animal they can get their hands on. I do believe if I walked up on a dog fight, the beast within me would sit my Empath halo down, for just a moment....
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
764 posts
Hi DemiPanda, Another fellow fauna here... Rene', bless your heart for saving those poor creatures. It is a shame that these guys have to endure such atrocities for human entertainment. It makes me ill to the bone. I'm an advocate for feral cats. People do not understand that these cats have communities just like humans and contrary to popular belief, they are not solitary animals. Their community can be maintained so they can thrive or some can be "tamed" to go to loving homes instead of just caught and killed as most people view there existence as a nuisance.
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I have a community of cats that I feed. They are strays and wild . Lol. 9 of them. I've never been a cat person but I cannot let an animal be Hungary. So now they are fat stray cats that will not catch rats. Lol. Them come and go though the day but is waiting for me at night. Cannot call the pound because they will be killed. So I let them do their thing.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book