Justified Deaths

To post a reply, login or signup

DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
There is no justification for murder or masscre, there is no justification for war or "civilian cassualities", and there are not people that should die more than others. Everyone is entitled to be themselves, there should be equal remorse to 49 gay and lesbian and bi people as 49 straight. Young and old. Child or adult. All deaths taken of unatural and purposeful intent. All dead deserve respect and those whose lives were taken...they did not choose to be murdered. It was not a "sign from god saying that they were wrong". Religion is probably the least qualified of all unqualified reasoning for killing. I assure you that whatever creator stands above our heads, whether it be a god, gods, our earth, the universe, another creature. None of them would look down on their creations and say "I think to promise my glory you should massacre millions of my own children/creations/ect." There is not a single holy book in this world that justifies mass killing or even menial killing. You can twist and turn the words all you want. In the end this world, I believe was meant for peace. Peace could've and can be achieved quite easily. These things should not happen, they are not neccessary. I believe humanity will never be a truly advanced species...until they reach peace and harmony because I believe to be a superior race you should be able to live alongside eachother in peace and aid one another in times of need. This is just who I am. It can be thought of like this. When a child is born they are innocent and pure. They do not come out of the womb racist, sexist, violent, shooting guns, thinking "I think I want a massacre." When do these thoughts develop? Overtime. Based on thought process, absorption of knowledge, and outside influence. Humanity builds warriors yes. But humanity also builds horrors and murderers. There should always be a balance of good and bad but that does not apply to physical. Death is not neccessary to solve matters. It's like many of people have said over years of time. Words have just as much power, as a gun.
updated by @demipanda: 01/22/17 07:15:38AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
BRAVO!!! I could not of said that any better. I see I'm not the only one picking up on this energy. I have tried to disconnect from it all day. I believe , after these bodies turn back to dust, when it's just our spirits, we will then be equals. They will be no color differences, sexual orientation, religious beliefs , body size or type...just love between loving spirits and their creator (s). The only time I believe I could take a life is if my loves in my life, lives are about to be taken. What makes a person believe that they are so superior that they can judge and put to death a brother or sister just because they don't think or live like they do. This has been so painful and I have no relations or know anyone involved but I feel them so much. Asking Why, Why...Why. I believe every person in that club would have showed this man mercery if the tables had turned. I seen where a mother was texting her son while this was happening, he was in the ladies room and I seen later he was one of the 49. How does a mother survive that. And yes, for a moment I believe I could of brought someone to their knees just for that one mother but that would of made me a monster also. I also see the Muslims of this country trying to apologize for the actions of madmen. No apology needed.I'm send love, light and prayers to the victims that lived though this event and for the loved ones that is trying to find meaning why their loved ones had to leave this life at the hands of a madman. Their on to their next destination now, for they may be the lucky ones for they are in the light of love. Blessings.....

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book