Not really sure what's happening

To post a reply, login or signup

WindWolf
@windwolf
last year
117 posts
Well to start I guess I should say that I am a cook, and the restaurant I work in can get pretty loud in the kitchen. People asking about orders and the music playing makes being soft spoken a challenging thing to deal with. Anyway today I heard a male voice wiser my name in my left ear twice, and when I turned to see who it was no one was there. We'll not physically there. I've recently been doing third eye and astral projection meditation to see what my limits are. I've tried to get closer to my spirit guides and clean up my life, even quit smoking. As I'm writing this every light around me just went off, multiple businesses and even the street lights. They are coming back on now. Needless to say that got my attention. If someone is trying to contact me, how can I get there complete message? This is more than a bit unsettling.
updated by @windwolf: 01/14/17 02:57:44AM
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
last year
230 posts

Wow, that's a crazy experience! Having not had anything like that happen to me, I don't have much advice, though.. sorry! Did you feel any identity in connection with the voice?

WindWolf
@windwolf
last year
117 posts
I didn't recognize the voice, don't have any known connection to it.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book