last year
1,194 posts
So sad
updated by @rene: 01/13/17 09:54:54PM
DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
Best wishes to their families and friends and anyone who came to know them. And may their spirits find their places swiftly and safely.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I find it strange, being I live in Georgia, I was strolling Facebook and only seen one post about it. Is this due to the people have been desensitized or does gay lives not matter? I'm sorry and I'm not gay but these were and human lives. I don't understand.....
DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
It's everywhere here in Florida. It was also the worst mass-shooting ever in America. Perhaps it is because you are in another state or maybe the government is being careful of the topic because it was a terrorist attack and they do not have all of the information yet. I do hope it's not a matter of human social arguments and disagreements...
Aiden
@aiden
last year
32 posts

I'm in NYC and it is all over the news here and social media. It was hard for me to get out of bed this morning and get the day started after learning what had happened. I visited Pulse when I was in Orlando 4 years ago and it hurts knowing that anytime we step foot outside our homes, we risk things like happening to us or our loved ones. My heart goes out to all the victims and families. May their spirits continue dancing in Heaven.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book