4 sycamore trees have taken root in my garden -symbolism

To post a reply, login or signup

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
There are Sycamore Trees in my local area. Spaced out purposely along the streets. Tall, mighty and beautiful...my little one calls one we can see from our lounge window 'the giant tree'.There are none to see in any home owners gardens. However I've now got 4 growing to various degrees in my front and back garden lol! They've been appearing over the last 3 months or so but I'd clearly not noticed because two of them are really quite well established.My husband and his family say they need removing...I don't want to and feel the fact 4 of these giants appeared are a symbol..so I looked it up and it resonated a lot (I've added the link for anyone interested).Sadly one is right near the foundations of my house...so I can see this will become a problem due to root size etc...I'm hoping its not going to be too big a task to maybe dig and replant further away from the house..I don't want to kill it :(Anyway wanted to share and ask has anyone else had a particular plant/tree/animal come to the point it seems to hold meaning?I'd love to hear your stories if you have :)BlessingsGem xhttp://spiritlodge.yuku.com/topic/1058/Sycamore-Tree
updated by @gem: 01/09/17 09:36:07PM
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
last year
216 posts

Oh that's not fun at all!!! :(

We went to the animal shelter after our cat died to get a new one. There were loads of kittens and adult cats, all of them rather friendly, and we couldn't seem to decide. And then I heard this little thing in my head say, "I'm stuck in a cage." And the voice was so sad, and I was just like, I need to save this animal! I turned to look out the window, and the cat in the cage right next to it, looked directly at me, and meowed really loud. I knew it was her that had called to me. I unlocked her cage and she was just perfect. She liked all of us, wasn't too hyper, loved cuddles, declawed. Just perfect. So we took her home. And I really just can't imagine life without her now, she is so amazing and highly psychic, she takes care of a lot of negative sources around the house. I think she was pretty much made to be a part of our family.

Maybe that story doesn't fit what you were asking, lol oops.

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Not at all :) its still relatable because you felt the cat was meant to be with you...that it came for a reason! I'm glad you found each other!When I read the symbolism for the Sycamore Tree it resonated so strongly with me..like I was supposed to read it.Really hope I can safely move the one near the foundations of the house without harming the tree! X

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book