Needing Good Vibes/Prayers

To post a reply, login or signup

CrystalRose
@crystalrose
last year
48 posts

Hey everyone. So I've been going through a lot of big changes lately. The biggest one is that our landlord has decided to sell our house and I really don't want to have to move as I love the house we are living in. The rent in my town is expensive and we've been looking but it's hard to find a place that fits our needs that we can afford. We have a pet too so that complicates things further as I don't want to leave/get rid of my dog. He's a part of the family and I love him. We're really hoping the landlord changes her mind. This house is in the perfect location for us and I really don't want to have to move. If only we could afford to buy it from her...

I'm also looking for a new job because I'm sick of the place I work at right now. Nothing pays as well and if we're really moving I can't afford to take a job that pays less than what I'm making now. I saw a few job openings in some other nearby towns that pay better but I don't drive. So I'd have no way to get to work anywhere else. I've got my permit and I'm working on getting my DL soon though. So there is that. But then I'd need a reliable car.

I've been doing my best to stay positive but sometimes it's hard and I get frustrated and my anxiety will kick in. I just really hope everything starts to turn back around soon. I hate the feeling of not knowing where I'm going to live. I know that we will find some place. I just hope it's within our town or that my landlord changes her mind but I don't think she will.

I'd really appreciate any positive vibes/energy/prayers right now. I hope you all are doing much better. Sincerely. Thank you.

<333

updated by @crystalrose: 01/12/17 01:01:22AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Sending , my friend.
CrystalRose
@crystalrose
last year
48 posts

Just wanted to say thank you so very much, Rene. <3

Hope all is well with you!

last year
159 posts

Positive vibes and energy heading your way.

I will try focus on your Landlady changing her mind :)

CrystalRose
@crystalrose
last year
48 posts

Aw thanks Karma! <33

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book