Racism, Discrimination, and Sexism hurt the most.

To post a reply, login or signup

seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts

Off topic but i found myself daydreaming (lucid dreaming?) this afternoon, upon realizing the state I was in, it was lost, I then felt like sharing... so here it is, what goes on in my mind when I "zone out"

I find myself having a very difficult time in life when it comes to these subjects, I am very quick to defend others human rights, I will usually go on ranting openly for both parties to hear about the disgust I find in such areas, resulting in making the abusive person feel like an *** and the submissive person feeling amazing, because if i don't the feelings from what happens consume me, I only recently began addressing things that I normally held back on, as well as recently discovering who I am, watching the results (i.e. that person is not as aggressive anymore, or the other has a sense of joy about them days, weeks, even months down the line giving me a very fulfilling sense of accomplishment, not that I "put them in their place" but because I did what was right, I followed my intuition and pursued my innermost feelings, I did not dwell on what I saw later at home, I was able to enjoy my family, I did not witness these same occurrences over and over, allowing myself to feel completely consumed by the negative energy. I made a change, a small change added to millions of everyone else's small changes, makes a BIG difference maybe next month, next year, next century?

I UNDERSTOOD what was happening, REMOVED myself from the situation, and represented LOVE to change the outlook of two individuals, whom may now do the same in the future for others.

PLEASE understand and USE your gifts wisely, do not attack, or hate others for their mis-deeds. rather forgive them and show them the way, its just you have to use the right words for each person.... I often see discussions or articles about abusing an empaths power, if you were truly knew love, you would not need such warnings for your conscious would destroy you from within, I know mine does.

Help me slowly but surely unite the world, defend the weak. You are the keeper of your soul, the only person you need to answer to is yourself, stop denying your guilt, admit your wrong-doings and live in peace, true religion and spirituality were meant for just this, they just went about it wrong by using god, I believe all energy in the universe is what makes up "god", which means WE ARE ALL GOD, god is us, we need to forgive ourselves, we need not beg from the heavens for forgiveness, for the heavens know no blame, If your worried about being judged, it is simply because you've judged yourself.

P.S. Money isn't real.

updated by @seanw4202: 01/09/17 05:46:52PM
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
I enjoyed reading this :) I agree, the heavens/universe etc know no blame. Positive energy/negative energy are a way to express ourselves and to learn & hopefully grow etc.Ive spent most of my life in heated discussions (sometimes turning into arguments) around the subjects you mention...I too would end up in a loop of replaying/re-feeling what occurred. I can't bare discrimination of any kind.. It physically makes me feel sick..hurtsme mentally & emotionally. It's hard though because there are some people who are just not ready to let go of being discriminatory in their beliefs... Perhaps that is a life lesson they've come here to learn/experience and we've stumbled across them too soon for the message to be truly heard (I like to think those conversations at least plant a seed of love).I've always been better at speaking out for others rights than my own..and iveoften been trampled on (in one village I live ridiculed, for showing compassion and belief in a heroin addict....who now is free from it, happy,in a relationship and back in his family fold)I'd take the ridicule as painful as it was again to see that person become who I could see he was underneath the addiction.We should absolutely all stand up and speak out for what's right and good.I need to practice this for myself though (perhaps that's my life lesson huh) lolBlessingsGem x
DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
I am opposed to verbal or physical violence of any kind which usually stems from the most mundane adverse opinions. While I despise these, I've never had trouble approaching it calmly unless I become overwhelmed by the other person's emotions, which happens alot because others get mad when questioned and feel attacked. When I become overwhelmed I start crying lol And then all hopes of a calm conversation are gone and I become under attack by both the person verbally and mentally. How do I defend myself from this onslaught?
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
You know what I think Demipanda, I think some people has such a deep mind set, no matter what you say will make a difference. I'm very standoffish, or was until I realized I'm wasting my breath and time and lowering my vibration to get a point across. What made me realize this is that I'm a Sagittarius and one of our unappealing traits it once we get our mind set, right or wrong, your not going to change it and I heard a girl on YouTube talk about this unappealing trait that she hated about Sagittarius and I realized I have done this also so I'm trying to let things go,well..to a point. I'm sorry, I'm rambling on, It's so hard for someone so sensitive to "not bend" when it come to emotions of others. So my answer is "walk away" for your own sake.
seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts
Sorry to sound so negative, however the truth of it isn't... get over it, not because it's ridiculous or upsetting, but accept they aren't ready to know or learn, they have a path to travel everyone must experience life first hand to understand it, think of it like this, something I read not sure if it was here or elsewhere however, you cannot make a blind person understand what the color red looks like or any color for that matter, or another example, just because the earthworm cannot see light does not negate the light being there, they have no knowledge of your understanding and won't be able to accept it until they are ready and have had enough experience to "evolve" mentally/physically and mature... all you need to do is understand without them you wouldn't be so special, nor is it your job to make the blind see, and a little tidbit going into the depths of my mind, how do you know I see the same color red that you see, your red looks blue to me... take peace from their ignorance and don't argue just look at them as if you know they know they are wrong, it sinks in deeper
DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
Thank you for your advice! :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book