Feeling the Love

To post a reply, login or signup

Bruce
@bruce
last year
207 posts

My thoughts on this whole empath thing and the delusions of being an empath.

Peace, Love and Light to one and all, understand this and all will be well. I don't understand this constant need for protection I don't understand why people do things to protect themself first. If you need to protect yourself before you indulge then why are you doing it in the first place? Is it the thrill of something naughty "happening?"

I am told that people need coping mechanisms and they believe these things, so they need to be nursed through there troubles, they should be encouraged to explore their fear. THIS is TOSH and is potentially accepted by people who want the power over the vulnerable people seeking help.

My Truth and I believe it to be the truth, is that there is only "LOVE"...

There is no opposite, if we work from this place of LOVE and our mission is one of LOVE, if we give and recieve only LOVE then we progress.

The reason we don't progress and the reason we falter, fall down, waiver and stall is the lack of belief in LOVE. Look back at every time there was trouble in your life, reflect on it and ask the question! "If I had worked from love and only love could I have resolved the situation quicker than I did? or could I have avoided the situation altogether?"

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that frightens us."

~ Nelson Mandela ~

updated by @bruce: 01/10/17 07:11:26PM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
last year
272 posts

Hi Bruce,

You and I have around the block on this one before. I believe people at certain levels can benefit from your perspective but that there are many others, at other levels of consciousness, who absolutely benefit from "coping mechanisms" and that it does not serve them to tell them they are wrong.

I also wish to point out the quote "our deepest fear" does not come from Mandela (a false internet legend) but from Marianne Williamson. Have a look at various sources on this at https://www.google.com/search?q=Our+deepest+fear+is+not+that+we+are+inadequate.Our+deepest+fear+is+that+we+are+powerful+beyond+measure.+mandela+williamson&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Blessings ... and love,

Trevor

seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts

I agree with you Bruce 100% although it is hard for me, irritating and enraging at times, that EVERYONE simply does not understand such a simple concept, when I discovered what my gift was I found an overwhelming amount of material for shielding, cleansing, and protecting yourself, and it was heartbreaking for me to have gone from such a life changing revelation as such finding I am not alone, and then to see so many like me hiding and debilitating such an amazing gift.

To always observe and never to judge, to forgive and grow, to share plenty as intended by nature, to leave better children for the world rather than a "better" world for our children, to be at peace with everything as it is, to understand or FEEL the oneness of the universe, and be able to rise above any situation because you have a deeper understanding for the good that comes of bad, my life has been utterly blissful since I discovered what I thought was wrong with me for almost 30 years, I thought I was mentally ill, but never went to a doctor because it I just KNEW that wasn't the answer, now I understand WHY I UNDERSTAND so much with such little effort. Mood swings are now opportunities to lift others, rage and anger are a reason to be thankful, depression simply went away.... I found myself, my whole life I feel as if I've been waiting for something, and waiting for something was never a good excuse for all the things I did that no one understood. I wouldn't change anything... the many years of pain and turmoil from confusion is over, and without those years of pain, could I find so much LOVE in EVERYTHING, Its a warm feeling that rushes over my body, my aches and pains go away, my mind calms, I feel at one, I feel whole, I feel like this IS what i've been waiting for. However what future events will challenge my ability, what future events have the spirits been preparing us for? Will everyone else shield themselves.... maybe until they see me and Bruce use our light to defend mankind ;-)

Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
last year
82 posts

Okay. Spend a bit of time in a supermax prison, a drug detox, or working on a mental health team and get back to me about the amazing powers of 'love' as a block to negative and disturbing energy! And isn't that 'love' your form of a shield, in any case?

Why you have bought into the false dichotomy of 'love' v 'fear' - which was 'channeled' by a woman who later disavowed the work and rued the publication of it, and died depressed and some say insane - beats me. But that's another question; it has infiltrated the social psyche pretty thoroughly by now, at any rate.

It also bothers me that you have to put down others' beliefs and practices, and yet remain so steadfastly ignorant of what those practices may be, or why they were instigated in the first place.

Jesus Christ, who was no slouch himself when it came to emanating and understanding the power of love, used the form of protection we call prayer.

If you want to not shield, not pray for protection, not visualise the light of the Holy Spirit surrounding you, etc- that's fine. If that works foryou, that's good.But please afford others the same respect and courtesy of allowing them their beliefs.

I know many people I respect who no longer shield. Good for them. I am ancient, long aware of my empath thing, and reasonably well-versed in various suggested practices, and haveheard both sides of the shield/not shield discussion many a time. And yet I have still not 'moved on from it' - after an experimental yearwhere I was shamed into not using my light protection, and really learnt why it is better for me to protect. And if you went into some of the environments I visit, you (unshielded) would most likely keel over and die on the spot, with stark white hair!

To each their own, Bruce. Perhaps be grateful you are less...er...sensitive, than some.

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

sorry - I am with Trevor and Lavender&Rose here.

LOVE is often sold as these wonderful pink shades, in the spiritual/ esoteric community. Supposedly if you wear those shades, not only does everything look pink and wonderful, but supposedly everything turns into the wonderful too! You put those shades on and 'phoof' -> Paradise! Don't get me wrong, I do believe that LOVE and ULTIMATE GOOD are the actual and only real realities in eternity, BUT we live on a SUFFERING planet. We are allowed to experience the opposite of LOVE here - in MANY shapes and forms. These suffering energies are often built quite sturdy! Shining a bit of LIGHT on them does not always just make them evaporate. Even drafting in armies of angels (I do ask for those (and higher up the Angel Hierarchy!)) some suffering constructs take a long time to dismantle!

Sure my life has gotten easier in some respects, since becoming spiritual (some of that is due to asking for protections!), but some healing processes took years. You could say that my LOVE just was not great enough to dissolve my obstacles (but you'd also be saying that the LOVE of armies of angels does not suffice....).

And as for avoiding all suffering. It cannot always be done! Plus I see myself as a healer, and just like a doctor cannot avoid seeing sick people, as a healer, I cannot avoid encountering sick energies. I give them all the LOVE, WISDOM etc I have (plus ALOT of divine HELP), but it is still a tough job many days!

Perhaps you don't intend to - but your comment sounds like reprimand. I do not feel encouragement and support, but more telling people off for (rightfully) shielding, and supposedly not loving enough!

Love and Light!

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Hmmm...yeah....as much Love that I have in me...why am I tiptoeing backwards from this? I'm glad your happy to be on your level of vibration but...for some of us..shielding and protections is a must because the shielding and protection that I do isn't just for myself , it for loving brings like youself and many many others so you can feel this comfortable in your vibration. It's called unconditional Love. When someone lays down in there bed tonight and nothing "naughty" happens...you may have a light worker to thank for peaceful dreams, not that any of us need recognition, but I'm here to serve and to protect others. I don't always name a person to protect, sometimes I send it out to whoever needs it.I'm happy your Love is plentiful and strong enough to vibrate at a higher vibration then most, but, toss some out there into the unverse , someone would love to feel love tonight.I hate to assume when you say "people need coping mechanisms" your not talking about awakening Empaths or any one else on this forum for that matter. That's not fair. And this is why I protect others. Even though you are of the light, please don't make people feel less important than you because they are having problem. This is one reason why I here, at this moment on my journey, is to say, I'm here to help, love and to heal. Just because your journey so far has not been a rocky path, let me assure you, there are rocks ahead. If I have taken your post wrongly, then I apologize whole heartedly , Love and Light Brother
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts

I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'the delusions of being an empath'....are you saying that empaths are making stuff up and are...well...delusional? Love has nothing to do with Empathic abilities....if Love could cure everything we'd have no need for healers...no one would have traumas....sickness....injury....and I wouldn't be sensing...absorbing...everyone else's crappy energy on a daily basis....I wouldn't be so drained every single day...I'd be out laughing and skipping...rolling around in fields of grass...getting sun tanned...not working...just being...if only I could love more....lol...well I can love all I want and I do...but that doesn't change the tiredness...absorbing other peoples energy and not being able to be with people for long periods of time without feeling drained....so what kind of love do I need to get what you got?.... I already love The Great Spirit and entire universe that we live in...I try and respect others as I would like to be respected...The Great Spirit guides and protects me always...yet sometimes stuff sneaks through the protections and I need extra help....which I had to learn for myself just in case....so what kind of love will help me with all that? What kind of love will help me deal with the energy of any narcessists I encounter....my mission is ALWAYS about helping others and that comes from my ability to love....but not everyone else comes from that place or knows what it means...I don't think you really know what your talking about...nor do you know anything about what any of us have gone through....obviously...or you wouldn't have said this...an empath would never have said what you said...cause we know it's beCAUSE we love too much that sometimes we get into trouble....not too little...

Bruce
@bruce
last year
207 posts

Seems to be an awful lot of, for the want of a better word "psychobabble" in your reply and I confess to not understanding your reply in its entirety. I do however get the general jist of what you are saying.

It bothers me that you have interpreted my post as putting down others beliefs and practices, as this was not my intention.

I have been in end of life units, I have and do work with people approaching end of life. Family members who have mental illness and have been in placed into places of safety. My youth was not the most pleasant and my experiences are the stuff nightmares are made of.

Am I qualified to say that love will conquer and that working with and from a place of unconditional love will help any situation? I believe I am.

Bruce
@bruce
last year
207 posts

Apologies for not portraying my sentiment in the right way.

On reflection I have not portrayed compassion in my post.

Love and light

Bruce

Bruce
@bruce
last year
207 posts

I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'the delusions of being an empath'....are you saying that empaths are making stuff up and are...well...delusional?

I am saying that some people attach themself to the tag of empath as an excuse to be categorised and they delude themself and are encouraged to delude themself into believing there is a reason behind false insecurities.

I am not saying empaths are delusional, I am saying some people attach the tag and are encouraged too. IMHO

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts

Well then...I'm

certainly glad you aren't one of those people attatching this tag to yourself....after all...I don't think the 'tag' of empath would suit you....and i would only be feeding your own delusions of thinking you are one if I did that....lol

Bruce
@bruce
last year
207 posts

Correct xx

Love You

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts
Wow...
DemiPanda
@demipanda
last year
69 posts
Most trouble in my life was imposed upon me by others and as someone that never stood up for myself out of fear and simply because it's really not worth it because people will act the way they wish with chance of change they must reach on their own. I don't think love would have helped me avoid the situation, coping with the fact they I am unable to do anything for now and that one day I can escape it is really what holds me strong during those times..I do not feel bitter towards what people do rather I know I can do something to help them reach their better state or I stand and take the pain. Of course I have encountered an unhealthy number of narcissists in my adoptive family...however I believe some people may just need coping mechanisms to prevent themselves from being overwhelmed.Love and Light
Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
last year
82 posts

You may be qualified to say that - but that is not what you said.

Thank you for the further put-down.

Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
last year
82 posts

nvm

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Totally agree
julia_paris
@julia-paris
last year
9 posts

Hi Everyone,

I'm reading this past week this book of Marianne Williamson a Return to love, that Bruce sheared with us an extract. By going deeper in this Topic about the IMPORTANCE OF LOVE, I realized that UNCONDITIONNAL LOVE is A KEY for a lot of situation for my humble opinion. I mean, there are so many situations I lived as an empath putting others first and being unable to set bounderies and to love myself. I believe that I could learned that for a longtime that UNCONDITIONNAL LOVE INCLUDE TO LOVE YOURSELF AND SET BOUNDERIES.

From my humble opinion, being spiritual inclued to take your responsabilities. Yes, we need protections and consciousness, for my experiences I was so often overwellmed by the energies of others and sometimes it was not easy to reconnize what was mine from what wasn't. Ayway I found solutions for my little humans drama. I guess as Empaths we have the possibility to experience Oneness and a lot of miracles. BLESSING.

I would like to thank all of you for shearing your truths beyond who's wrong and right. From my heart to yours The Divine Light and Love in me honors and respects the Divine Light and Love in you. NAMASTE.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I think we are based on personal situation , opinions and experiences. A lot of post, such as this one , makes me look at myself and what I need to work on within me. Even though we are individuals , we are all connected , the best and worst of each other. I have learn so much from everyone on this forum and it's all been good and has help me grow. We all have different journeys but will all meet at the same destination (I hope). The unconditional love we have for one others is the reason we can pour our hearts to strangers. There is much love here.Love , light, and blessings
Bruce
@bruce
last year
207 posts

Hi Julia,

Thats the second time Marianne Williamson has come up so maybe I should read her book.

"Namaste'" what a beautiful and most divine word.

If only everyone was capable of comprehending the meaning of such a beautiful word.

NAMASTE'

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book