Gem
Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
I'd say you are most certainly an Empath and that you are picking us his energy. His feelings could be towards you or he may be recently infatuated with someone else. I'm thinking the fact you are picking up on it even before you go to see him indicates you should consciously'cut the cord' you can find guided meditations on YouTube on cutting cords if this isn't something you've done before!Cutting cords regularly helps you to discern what's yours and not more easily.BlessingsGem x
Gem
Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Cutting cords just makes it easier to distinguish our own emotions. It is a gift but if we are consistently feeling another's emotions it can become an energetic drain on you.Some people find consciously acknowledging the feeling is not theirs and sending it back with 'love and light' or whatever positive feelings you would want to attach is enough.I think because you are regularly feeling this mans emotions it's possible there is a stronger energetic link that may be worth cutting. Its a bit different to walking through the street and picking up random emotions or group consciousness.I had to cut cords with my father in law because I was picking up his anger, frustration (he's very very self involved) but on the other hand im happy enough to have the energetic attachments feeling my children's emotions. I've kept the cord with my husband but that can be hard sometimes because he has confidence issues. Cutting cords doesn't mean not feeling or caring its just a way to avoid energetic drain on your own resources.. Something, as empaths that can spiral out of control if we let it.:) x
Gem
Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Glad to be a help :) this community helped me so much when I first realised I had this gift. Helped me realise I wasn't bonkers lol.You'll learn a lot here.Welcome by the way ;)BlessingsGem x

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book