Lets get started :)

To post a reply, login or signup

Shadow
@shadow
last year
11 posts

So, since i joined i've been reading some of the material here and one of the subjects was about waking up from sleep and looking at times and such. I haven't really got any definite numbers that i noticed in the last week or noticed much that's out of the norm for me, but i have noticed that when i do sleep at night, i seem to always wake between 2:30 and 3:30 AM. This last week i woke up 4 of the 7 days at 2:33, 2:35, 2:44, and 3:03. Thinking back, i used to wake from dreams sometimes and it it was always the early morning hours as well. Seems to happen more on days that i am emotionally charged. Any thoughts?

updated by @shadow: 01/21/17 06:14:23AM
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
last year
230 posts

Interesting. I tend to wake up on even times, especially "on the hour" and on the half-hour. I think it's because I feel better energy from even numbers than odd ones.

I can wake up at almost any time I want to, though, if I just say to myself "okay, I want to wake up at ___ time." I think it's amazing how we can have internal timers like that :)

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

I'd recommend 2 things if you are interested in the time/number aspect.

1 : Look up what each number means in Numerology and see how/if they reflect you, in your life, etc.

2. Look up Angel Numbers & then look up each number to see it's meaning, how it resonates with you, etc.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book