vibration

To post a reply, login or signup

WindWolf
@windwolf
last year
117 posts
I've been meditating, and in my state of mind everything is cloudy. I see my friend that I love but the visions, they seem to be just things I wish would happen. And now I feel vibrations. I can't logically explain where they are coming from. The meditation has been to strengthen my third eye. What are the visions trying to tell me? What are these vibrations I feel throughout my body? Someone help this started with a migraine in rush hour traffic now this. Please help.
updated by @windwolf: 01/12/17 02:10:44PM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Activating your third eye can cause a migraine. Especially if your light sensitive It's probably your vibration that you are feeling. I feel mine everyday. Especially during meditation. You probably envolved into a higher vibration and arnt use to feeling it. I'm wondering if your vision of your friends is your mind wondering around because you have been worried so much here lately. I don't know what you beliefs are but I always ask my guides (or Angels ) if they have a message for me and if they do I ask them to help me understand the meaning. Sometimes there just visions. I have visions of strangers and places I havent seen or met yet. Sometimes they are. Are you grounding in your center and the present moment before activating the third eye? Sometimes that helps if your having a lot of mind chatter. But if it is a message about your friends. Write it down and what they were doing in your vision. Sometimes things arnt what they seem to be especially the activity you see them doing. For instance, if they were digging a hole to plant a tree, they may of been planting a tree or it could be about new growth. Pay attention to your feelings in the vision also and write it down also. If they were digging a whole, did you feel death or life Write that down also. Then go back later a read it and see how you feel about it. I have to write it down so I don't forget the feelings I felt at the time of the vision. This is just one technique I use. You have to find your own way to understand your visions. Be very aware of your surroundings at all times even when not meditating. For me, birds and animals brings me messages. I have a song bird that sings at night sometimes , in my yard. There are messages everywhere You just have to open you mind and stay mindful of everything. That is, if you dare to see. Lol. I hope your day smiles.
WindWolf
@windwolf
last year
117 posts
I feel strange, I saw a picture of her and my heart started racing, my breathing changed. I felt like I would pass out. I've seen visions of the future before but that hasn't happened in a long time. I believe my guide comes to me in the form of animals, but I don't understand the message, or when it will clear up enough for me to understand.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book