Broken heart, and loneliness

To post a reply, login or signup

WindWolf
@windwolf
last year
117 posts
This is odd, but a friend of mine has multiple personalities and apparently went through some treatment to get rid of them. I feel like my friends have died. And my friend I fell in love with, she is with someone else. And now because of a misunderstanding with her boyfriend leading to a fight she isn't talking me. I went through four emotional breakdowns today, two at work. I just want to fix things, I want to know why I am alone, why it's hard to find someone to love? I'm tired of being told I deserve better, only to be left alone. It's like when I find someone a fall for them, I help them and then they find someone else and leave. When will I get to be happy? When will the pain stop? And why does loss hurt so much more? People that were just personalities, and the one I gave my heart to. She broke my heart but I still love her.
updated by @windwolf: 01/12/17 06:36:08AM
TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
309 posts
This seems to be a very common issue most empaths have. People who need help are just drawn to us, and when they get what they need to fulfill their happiness from us they are gone, and we are left tired, drained, upset, etc.I firmly believe happiness comes from within, and to find that you have to start developing better boundaries. These people tgat suck us dry like a vampire would, just cant. I know for myself when I started doing this I was so happy all the time and I started attracting people who don't need my help. Once someone new comes into the picture, I learned to go with gut. Alot of times, well ok all the time, those that do use me for help I get a bad feeling about. Those I have to set the boundaries with.Test it out for yourself. I think you will find someone one day. And when someone starts ranting about their bad just say "I'm sorry" don't get to involved in their drama or whatever it is they are going through.
WindWolf
@windwolf
last year
117 posts
I can't help but be worried about her. She's mad that I'm not happy for her in her new relationship, and honestly I can't be happy for her. She isn't growing. She told me her dreams, and her current path isn't leading her anywhere. And the guy she's with is like her other ex's. I want to save my friendship and help her reach her goals, but how can I do that? I really love her and don't want to see her fail because of this choice. There's something about her spirit, something I feel every time I see her, a flame, but it's losing strength more and more now. How can I save it from going out?
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
So sorry for your pain Chris. Tigerlily is right. It got to where , when I was out in the world, I would not look people in the eye anymore in fear of feeling their pain. I got to the point to where when I approached someone I tried to keep a blank look on my face so they wouldn't want to engage into a conversation with me. I shielded myself against the world and drew myself into a cacoon. I did this because I felt so used. Everyone wanted a one on one session with me but excluded me in groups because I was different. It was painful. It's a damn if I do, damn if I don't situation. (Pardon my French). I do think most Empath goes though this. We have so much love to give but no one seems to want it unless they are having a problem with life. Then we heal them and they are gone again. Now I'm feeling your pain and trying not to cry. I wish there was some magic words I could say to heal your pain but their isn't. I can only send love and light. Your twin flame is out there, probably feeling the same thing your are feeling. I hope you find each other soon.
WindWolf
@windwolf
last year
117 posts
Thank you
TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
309 posts
Just remember this. You can't help someone who doesn't want it or refuse to do it themselves. I think the more you try, the more you'll suffer. If she isn't willing to change her life, just be happy for her. That will save your friendship. Boundaries as well :)
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
https://youtu.be/7it5wioGixAI have so many to hide beside me. But no one to hide beside.
WindWolf
@windwolf
last year
117 posts
I don't think I can be happy for her. She is just going to end up hurt again. I can see it already

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book