A blue electro/smokey/wavey object that was formed a a women in a dress

To post a reply, login or signup

Phernando
@phernando
last year
4 posts
does anyone know what I'm talking about?
updated by @phernando: 01/13/17 12:21:09AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Spirit guide ? I have seen orbs of light. But not in human form.
Lastars
@lastars
last year
96 posts
This could be a number of different things.
Lastars
@lastars
last year
96 posts
The way this made you feel is important to take note of.
Phernando
@phernando
last year
4 posts
Actually she made me feel good happy and alive. I wanted to wake up my partner but she told me not to because he wouldn't understand. She spoke to me but without words. Idk all I know is that she was real this I know because I reached out to touch her and she giggled and started dancing around my fingers and and she went with a nice flow and sound. Her form never was still it always changed like smoke would or water. Please anyone tell me who is she? Will I see her again?
Phernando
@phernando
last year
4 posts
Actually she made me feel good happy and alive. I wanted to wake up my partner but she told me not to because he wouldn't understand. She spoke to me but without words. Idk all I know is that she was real this I know because I reached out to touch her and she giggled and started dancing around my fingers and and she went with a nice flow and sound. Her form never was still it always changed like smoke would or water. Please anyone tell me who is she? Will I see her again?
Lastars
@lastars
last year
96 posts
It is best that you decide who and what she was with clarity. Perhaps settle yourself, meditate and seek your answers. It may take some time. Seeing her again is dependent upon you.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book