Crownite
Crownite
@crownite
2 years ago
106 posts

Uhhh No. Not necessarily. Maybe that idea just doesn't jive with yours and everyone is entitled to their own opinion and explanation of the world. But I've found some athiests to be far more spiritual and aware than others, even christians. I think many Atheists LEAVE Christianity and other religions and become atheists due to the disillusionment they experience with religion and religious institutions and its inability to explain much of life's stories. There's also spiritual atheists, people who don't believe in God but who believe there is something else. I even think some very religious people can be bleak and hopeless too, not leaving any room for growth. So..nah. I can find some peace with even them.

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
392 posts

yeah, I think to have picked up some of those before, often they won't be in the forefront of all their emotions though. Also other spirituality related emotions, like feeling forsaken, or like the Divine is not strong enough to help, etc....

SInce I channel everything negative or confused that comes to me into the Light, I am glad when such energies get cleared off the planet :)

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I have to say that the Athiest that I have met did not give me any kind of bad vib. Some of which is believed to be Athiest due to not relating themself to a religion. I do not claim a religion but it's not due to the higher power or the Devine because for me, they are real but due to mans control over the churches and not the Devine (my opinion) I refuse to bow down to a man that takes the word of God and twisted it around to control people. Now, I have felt what you are feeling around people that deals with darkness such as Satanism or other groups and some people confuse the two. When I was young, I confused the two. I also thought Wiccans were bad but I do not get bad vibs from them either. Just the ones who play in the dark. I can pick them out of a crowd. I don't think the low vibrations comes from the name "Athiest " but from the individual. I have know some satanist that I got along with fine as long as we have a muture respect for each other's spirituality because I am of the light. They say I'm "refreshing " whatever that means. Lol. I would ground, protect, and shield if others confusing feeling are bring you down. We are love. And love is our light. Never deviate from it
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
Please forgive my phones spelling.
Crownite
Crownite
@crownite
2 years ago
106 posts

lol Didn't mean to offend. But like someone earlier said, this is the case for many people all over. People are suffering and many are yearning for something that they can't quite figure out. There's a deep hunger in many people and there are quite a few depressed individuals out there. I first took note when I was 12 but it's all around us sad to say. Few people are actually living from their heart and doing the things that could restore faith in themselves and in humanity.

Bookworm
Bookworm
@bookworm
2 years ago
95 posts
That was a really interesting and thoughtful response! I enjoyed reading it :)

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book