Thoughts on sensing versus stealing energy?

Snap
Snap
@snap
2 years ago
103 posts

Hi,

I've only realised I was an empath since I joined this forum. And I got some funny comments. I'm a classic empath, it seems.

Now I'm working most on knowing when energy is mine versus someone else's. As I look around and learn I often come the notion of stealing energy from others.

I struggle a bit with this idea based on experience. If I can sense someone's energy there is obviously some kind of 'transfer' going on. Mostly I don't want to sense others' energy as the anxious/fearful/controlling energies are most intrusive to me. Experience seems to indicate there is just a general flow of energy, more from some people than others, and I'd go as far as to say that "my energy" is really more energy of the universe focused around me and flowing through in patterns (chakras and fields).

With more subtle energy and energy flow, I try to focus inward and outward to sense the energy from other people (and objects, especially crystals and orgonite).

So I'm really interested in what people think about stealing energy and if you think this really happens, what distinguishes sensing/feeling energy from stealing energy?

Also, what's going on with psychic attack? This seems kind of the opposite thing to me, where another human being imposes certain energy and/or thoughts and/or images etc. on another person.

Thanks in advance.

updated by @snap: 09/04/18 03:43:03PM
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I have experienced a psychic attack before. It started while I was meditating and it also jeopardized the closing of my house. It wasn't fun. It was a a person living next to me.Now I don't know anything about stealing energy . I don't know if that's something that's acceptable or not. What does it feel like when you steal someone's energy? How does it make you feel.
Snap
Snap
@snap
2 years ago
103 posts

So have I. I don't know what it feels like to steal energy. This site attempts to explain what it feels like to have it stolenhttp://www.drlwilson.com/articles/vampirism.htm in "how to tell if someone is trying to vamparize you".

Aiden
Aiden
@aiden
2 years ago
34 posts

i am very curious as to how you knew this was a psychic attack. Did you hear or see things? Or just felt something was happening?

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
If you are referring to me, I was meditation and a devil like creature appeared doing terrible things and I was trying to look away but it wouldn't let me so I stopped the meditation. It really scared me. The next day , the house I was closing on , someone had somehow offered more money than I had and was all the sudden bring took out from under me. As I hung up the phone after talking to the realtor , I was in such sock and could not believe everything that was happening , I was holding my granddaughter and had started crying and I felt something coming toward me at a high rate of speed. It was a ball of energy of some kind and I I could feel it combing toward me and something made me put my hand out and front of my granddaughter and myself and I said "NO"! No your not! And I screamed at it. Everything got still and I contacted a healer on this site that told me who done it and it was all happening cause if this person and they wasn't playing in the light. He told me what to do and I don't know what he done if anything but it stopped. Two days later my realtor called me back and said the ones that had stoled the house out from under me could not get the money up for the house and it was mind. But, the creature that had invaded my meditation scared me so bad I was afraid to meditate for about a couple of weeks but I finally set down and meditated again and he or it never showed back up. (Thank you Trevor!). I do, from time to time get energies that try to invade my meditation but I am strong enough now that I tell them anything that isn't of the light is not welcomed here and I demand them to leave and I stay centered and they fade. Not saying it won't happen again but my protection is stronger now and I'm more aware of my surrounding in both state of conscience
Aiden
Aiden
@aiden
2 years ago
34 posts

That is truly terrifying. I'm glad you were able to get the house in the end. I've tried meditating but I don't think I do it correctly. Do you have a go to technique you usually do ?

Aiden
Aiden
@aiden
2 years ago
34 posts

Thank you for this! Very informative. It makes me think back to 2 days ago when I walked into the train and immediately felt hot and started to sweat. I felt so uneasy. I was perfectly fine before I entered. As i was sweating, I noticed an older woman to my left sitting down very poised who looked at me a few times. She had this grin on her face that rubbed me the wrong way. Wonder if this may have been an attack...

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book