TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
371 posts
Omg! I can totally relate. I feel this at my parents house and my last 3 apartments. Sometimes I don't feel it at all where I live now and sometimes I do.I have no idea if it is some type of residual energy or spirits you are feeling. My chakra lady told me its spirits trying to connect with me, and to accept my gift. For you, I wouldn't doubt if it was the house, especially if you are not feeling it now.I'd say keep your new place clean and don't allow any blockages for good flow of energy.
Shadow
Shadow
@shadow
2 years ago
11 posts

I grew up in a fairly lively house/area and have also traveled the world quite a bit. I can say 100% that there are places that have presences that others don't, some good, some not so much. I wouldn't worry about it so much if it never adversely affected you and all your are feeling now is the absence of "eyes".

Gem
Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
I'm just finishing off my soul realignment course and part of that is learning about clearing properties if it's needed.We learn about residual energy (something I've always believed in) and portals/sacred ground etc.Your sentance 'I always felt I was being watched' according to my tutor is often said by clients who live in a home with a portal.Feeling uncomfortable or almost like you aren't welcome or don't belong is usually due to it having been sacred ground at some point eg church or battleground where many lost lives.Perhaps one of the above is why you always felt that way in your old home and now you've moved somewhere that doesn't have any of these issues?I wish you every happiness in your new home :)BlessingsGem x

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book