Moving house

To post a reply, login or signup

Sydney
@sydney
last year
6 posts
So I recently moved houses after almost thirteen years in the same home, and I can't shake this feeling that there was something terribly wrong with my old house. When I was a kid I was extremely sensitive to spiritual energy (even more than now) and I wouldn't even go upstairs by myself, but only in my own home. Eventually I got over that, but there wasn't a moment in that house that I didn't feel like someone was watching me. Because that's how I grew up I just always assumed I was paranoid and there was something wrong with me; however, we just moved houses and that feeling is completely gone for the first time in thirteen years. I don't know what this means and I was just hoping to seek some guidance.
updated by @sydney: 01/16/17 12:51:40AM
Sydney
@sydney
last year
6 posts
and even when I was a kid I used to tell my mom our house was haunted. I could just sense this negative energy within the space, whatever it was. Anyone else ever have an experience like this?
TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
309 posts
Omg! I can totally relate. I feel this at my parents house and my last 3 apartments. Sometimes I don't feel it at all where I live now and sometimes I do.I have no idea if it is some type of residual energy or spirits you are feeling. My chakra lady told me its spirits trying to connect with me, and to accept my gift. For you, I wouldn't doubt if it was the house, especially if you are not feeling it now.I'd say keep your new place clean and don't allow any blockages for good flow of energy.
Shadow
@shadow
last year
11 posts

I grew up in a fairly lively house/area and have also traveled the world quite a bit. I can say 100% that there are places that have presences that others don't, some good, some not so much. I wouldn't worry about it so much if it never adversely affected you and all your are feeling now is the absence of "eyes".

kristen
@kristen
last year
20 posts
I grew up in a poor comunity with grandparent that lived through the. depression there was a lot going on in that small coal mining town..a lot of deaths in the mines by another persons hand and still continues to build with drugs and violence. A lot of lingering eneries you felt the sudsen need to run walking into or out of the holler. .i lived in an old gas station that had deffinatly seen better days and the worst was at night cause you felt like somebody was always on your heels or just around the corner...it liked to chase me up the stairs. and one night i had stayed up late in my room but could no longer sleep in there bc a peice of ceiling tile that hung over my bed decided to fall on my face while i was sleeping and the rest was starting to come down with it..anyway went to leave the room and go to bed in livingroom and it held the door knob and wouldn't let me leave
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
I'm just finishing off my soul realignment course and part of that is learning about clearing properties if it's needed.We learn about residual energy (something I've always believed in) and portals/sacred ground etc.Your sentance 'I always felt I was being watched' according to my tutor is often said by clients who live in a home with a portal.Feeling uncomfortable or almost like you aren't welcome or don't belong is usually due to it having been sacred ground at some point eg church or battleground where many lost lives.Perhaps one of the above is why you always felt that way in your old home and now you've moved somewhere that doesn't have any of these issues?I wish you every happiness in your new home :)BlessingsGem x

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book