Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
392 posts

Heya - I feel ya.

I used to have many great friends, but when becoming spiritual, I lost most. Since it has been difficult, some of that blame is on having moved to London too though, which is a tough city to make friends...

I have come to believe that most empaths are likely 'lighter' than the average Jane/ Joe, and it seems that their confused energies do their best for such people to not see us, and not engage with us, unless they have to - through e.g. work.... If anything I feel sorry when looking at most 'muggles' though. Most of them likely feel more lonely in their active social lives, than me with just a few friends, and a lot of alone time. (I very rarely feel lonely, and if I do, it is usually Saturday nite desperation energies floating about the ether).

Also I have been asking for healing for such matters and things have been (slowly) improving over the years.So if one has ones intentions straight, and especially with Divine back up things can improve :)

Have you had a look at e.g. MeetUp.com? So much on there, and if there is not what you are looking for yet, you cna always found a new group. Or local meditation, yoga, etc groups, with more like minded folk? Or maybe there is fantasy book reading clubs (have you read Robin Hobb?, she is the best!!!!), etc. etc.

Love and Light!

P.S. And I totally get you about all that emotion stuff. Sometimes I think I am a cold hearted bitch for not being more emotional, but then I remember that I have prayed for (negative) emotional cleansings for the last 20 years, and that what I am now should be more evolved than the emotional slave I used to be :)

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
392 posts

Yeah - Robin Hobb rocks. I'd be surprised if she is not an empath herself....

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
392 posts

yeah - I used to have a few rows, especially with my father. My mum is a bit easier, but she too can 'block' when I say something about spirituality, that she does not want to hear....

On the upside - comparing my family to those of friends, etc. - over the years we have become more and more harmonious. Sure if took a few years (and luckily I always had a great connection to my sisters), but it seems possible. After 20 years of praying for him, and sending distant healing, my atheist father even accepted one-on-one Reiki off me, last time I visited. Took 20 years, but hey ;)

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book