I thought I would share with others how to tell if emotions are yours or not. Since being able to finally give this a name, this being an empath, I've noticed most find it difficult to tell their emotions from other people's, and I realize I've never had that problem.
I think my self help tapes, (yes, they were cassette tapes), helped me tremendously in dealing with stress and anxiety. The program was Attacking Anxiety , and without it I honestly don't know where I'd be today. I learned how to retrace my anxiety steps and pinpoint what gave me anxiety in the first place.
- It usually starts with a thought or suggestion or negative thoughts.
- You should be able to retrace your steps and know if it's your anxiety caused by a negative thought or worry. Did you drink caffeine or take something anxiety provoking? We're you dreading something or afraid of getting nervous later on?
- If you aren't able to track this anxiety down, then it's not yours and the best thing I would say to do is not to block it, but to wash the energy out.
- Imagine you get into the shower and the water washes someone's bad vibes away. This is something we all could practice doing is telling ourselves to wash the vibes away. We don't block others out, we feel their energy and let it wash through us with renwed energy from our universe.
- Just picture a shower head above you that will wash the left behind energy out of your body. If anybody has any other techniques, please share them.
updated by @annalee23luv: 11/11/17 12:06:46AM