Anxiety, mine or yours?

To post a reply, login or signup

annalee23luv
@annalee23luv
last year
33 posts

I thought I would share with others how to tell if emotions are yours or not. Since being able to finally give this a name, this being an empath, I've noticed most find it difficult to tell their emotions from other people's, and I realize I've never had that problem.

I think my self help tapes, (yes, they were cassette tapes), helped me tremendously in dealing with stress and anxiety. The program was Attacking Anxiety , and without it I honestly don't know where I'd be today. I learned how to retrace my anxiety steps and pinpoint what gave me anxiety in the first place.

1. It usually starts with a thought or suggestion or negative thoughts.
  2. You should be able to retrace your steps and know if it's your anxiety caused by a negative thought or worry. Did you drink caffeine or take something anxiety provoking? We're you dreading something or afraid of getting nervous later on?
  3. If you aren't able to track this anxiety down, then it's not yours and the best thing I would say to do is not to block it, but to wash the energy out.
  4. Imagine you get into the shower and the water washes someone's bad vibes away. This is something we all could practice doing is telling ourselves to wash the vibes away. We don't block others out, we feel their energy and let it wash through us with renwed energy from our universe.
  5. Just picture a shower head above you that will wash the left behind energy out of your body. If anybody has any other techniques, please share them.

updated by @annalee23luv: 11/11/17 12:06:46AM
annalee23luv
@annalee23luv
last year
33 posts

That is good idea. I can easily hear the ocean and feel the waves .I think this week of the blue moon has been extra difficult. Just a universal reminder of something.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Last week, one morning when I got out of bed a what I would describe as a panic attack (I don't have panic attacks but I thought that might be what one felt like ). Nervous, heavy chest , I felt terrible. I stopped and thought to my self " there is no reason for me to have these feelings but didn't know how to stop them. So I got the sage out and cleansed my little granddaughter , my dog, the house and myself. I knew it wasn't mine but it wouldn't stop. I cut the cords and that helped some to a point then the phone rang and it was my daughter in law calling me to tell me my father was up to his Shenanigans and was at the court house being questioned. THAT was IT! It was his energy I was feeling. Once I identified who it belong to. I felt better.
Snap
@snap
last year
103 posts

Thanks for that. This is something I'm trying to learn. I'm really interested to hear you mention it starting with a thought or suggestion of negative thought. With control-freak types, I start having, let's say, uncomortable thoughts, and the more I focus on the person, the more anxiety I feel/sense. Of course, focusing away or inside helps, as does leaving the situation. Washing it through/away is worth trying.

I grew up with an anxious mother and have through adulthood thought of myself as an anxious person, especially after "having so-called social phobia". It's so funny to me to now realise that I don't have some mystical "anxiety disorder" but that I never learned what was my anxiety and what was others'. Then to some extent I created my own anxiety because I was used to picking up on others' anxiety in social situations! Confusing.

All gone now -- I speak publicly on a regular basis.

At the moment I'm trying to "deal with" feeling seriously weakened energy fields in people. I know they're not well. I feel for them, literally! I wish I could help them and I often have a strong sense for what would help them ... but of course people think you mad and might be upset. So what can ya do?

Thanks, very interesting.

annalee23luv
@annalee23luv
last year
33 posts
We could be twins. I had an anxious mother too. I would literally set myself up for anxiety attacks. I'm very impressed with your ability to speak publicly. I cannot. My biggest worry was always how I can tremble and shake uncontrollabley when I speak in public. Thanks for the reply.
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
last year
216 posts

Sometimes, when I pick up others not fun energy, I filter it out through my feet just using breathing. Breathe in clearing energy, and breathe out the BS, which then goes through my body and out of my feet. I am most certainly going to be trying that technique, because I really already like the sound of it.

Thank you for sharing!

Love and Light xx

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book