Embracing Spiritual Gifts

To post a reply, login or signup

Crownite
@crownite
last year
107 posts

I keep being told that my 3rd eye is blocked because of fear. I had a reading done on it that mentions that it has to do with 2 distinct past life experiences, one where I was too afraid to "see" and another where I was punished for "seeing". Now, I remember that at some point in my development in this life, I did shutdown my gifts and turn my life over to servitude and the mercy of the elements. I convinced myself that God's love had to be earned. However, my time as a travel nurse taught me that struggle is not necessary for growth and that changed the view I had of the Divine and of my life.As a result, I made a promise to myself that I would trust myself implicitly. But my gifts never fully returned.

I think this has to do with the other part of my past life experience. The part where I was too afraid to "see". In this life, while in college I started "seeing", "hearing", communicating with angels, "leaving" my body as well has having all my other intuitive abilities heightened. But this terrified me. I was afraid of what it could mean and I was afraid of changing too drastically to the point of becoming almost unrecognizable to others I knew as well as to myself. I was afraid that if I continued down this road and welcomed these gifts that I wouldn't be able to continue down the path I had wanted for myself. It was a control thing. And I essentially tried to kill a part of myself. But now I want it back or I feel like I do. But the fear is still there on some level of what it could mean or would mean to accept it and welcome these gifts back into my life.

The fear I carry in this life is the block. Not of being punished, but of how much I could change by having these gifts be a natural and welcomed part of my life. But I want to be whole.I have a family member who has similar gifts of sight and I've been encouraging her to embrace herself, to not do what I did by shutting down and essentially trying to kill myself on some level but I'm being a hypocrite.

I want my gifts back. I want to reignite that fire in myself. But how?

updated by @crownite: 01/19/17 02:25:09PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts

Hi...the fear you have is a memory....someone else's...not exactly yours....the person of the past life who's afraid is the one you need to talk to...open that memory and release it...you can use crystals to open your chakras....I use a combination of smudging...crystals...you can also use meditation....treating those memories or past lives as separate individuals and helping THEM work through that fear and not making it your own....and they should help you too....

Crownite
@crownite
last year
107 posts

Thanks Karen :)

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts

A crystal I find really helpful is called kyanite....the black is excellent at busting up blockages...bringing them out...it's vibration is really high...it helps repair the energy lines within the body...and a lot of other stuff...I have a broken ankle with pins in...the 1st time I held my kyanite I felt the energy from the stone run down my leg to my ankle...I've paired it with a medicine pouch....place it anywhere I feel a blockage including my chakras before sleeping...sometimes I have dreams and the blockage is gone...it's a really awsome stone to work with...

beb313
@beb313
last year
9 posts

Your gifts are still there, but you just have shut them down by not being open to them. By having the mindset of being open to your abilities, that alone should re-awaken them, however if there is still fear present that will shut them down. Perhaps you can practice just being present with your abilities- whenever they start to "pop up" or if you sense spirits are trying to communicate with you, etc. you should stay present and aware of it, and do not close yourself off to it. Feel the fear and do it anyway.. feel the resistance and move through it! By practicing being present your abilities slowly you will be able to embrace them more. If you need help with "awakening" your abilities again, I would recommend doing chakra opening/healing to open up your crown chakra and your third eye chakra. Mediation, certain yoga poses, essential oils, and affirmations are effective for this. (Just google "meditation to open third eye", "yoga poses to heal chakras", "affirmations to heal chakras" etc..)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book