For anyone who is having a hard time staying on track today....

To post a reply, login or signup

Moonchild
@moonchild
last year
19 posts

This was sent to me this morning and I wanted to share. As an empath, I find it hard to stay on track and balanced sometimes. Im pretty sure we all go through that. All of the emotions picked up can become overwhelming, but we are here with a very important job....

13221512_1389755637717110_55540361237486

updated by @moonchild: 01/21/17 05:18:36AM
Keltybug
@keltybug
last year
21 posts

Yes, and then there are times that is describing ME... I am in self imposed isolation right now, as I am a walking wound. I feel like if I don't get quite, get grounded, I am going to implode. I am still learning how and when to take ME time...As I am writing I am having such a heavy heart for this world.

But am also pruning the 'friendship' tree. I have PTSD and am on overload on many days simply because of this, much less what the people around me have been throwing out.

I do the above when I can. When it is not costing me physically, emotionally or spiritually .... thank you for sharing this..

Moonchild
@moonchild
last year
19 posts

Keltybug, Im sorry you are having such a hard time. I actually posted this because lately I have been very on edge and short of my patience. I cant imagine the emotional state you must find yourself in with suffering from PTSD and being an empath, it must be very hard to figure others emotions from you own I would imagine. We are all here in this community because we are looking for support in one way or another, so I hope it brings some peace to your mind knowing that you have all of us :) behind you and we are all going through some of the same things.

annalee23luv
@annalee23luv
last year
33 posts

I like this

kristen
@kristen
last year
20 posts
I absolutly understand and agree but am lost the weight of all the sorrows in this world feels so intense so hopeless..people are suffering mentally physically and spiritually...we are looseing our connections with one another and becomming numb self centered...its a sad world that we live in but still a beautiful one with still some beautiful people in it..but yes its hard to stay in touch. i have been at my lowest point for a minute now with whats going on with the world the people i care about the stranger on the street my child and myself..i feel hopeless at this point
Keltybug
@keltybug
last year
21 posts

Sorry I am just now getting back to you. Time just has a way of having no meaning sometimes.. I am so overwhelmed and simply need some ME time... to relax, to think about my situation and find some direction. And thank you , more than you know, your words of support in regard to PTSD and being an empath.. some days it amazes me I am still here. I can tell you there are days that I feel 'twice blessed', and then the days of 'twice cursed'...No one can ever say I haven't lived my life... sometimes running away, sometimes running toward... but not letting it all make me not want to do life anymore...

So, again, your support and your words mean a lot to me.... so happy I have found this place...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book