Could I have changed from an Empath to a Telepath?

Yaji
Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

Three days ago, I woke up from a dream that I was fleeing from planet to planet, searching for a place that I belong to. In the middle of it, I got into a fight and I could physically feel the slashing and bleeding on my neck and shoulders (the intense pain that I could've died if I continued fighting), so I continued fleeing.

That dream was enough to traumatize me as I avoided anything that reminds me of it even a drink because of its name.

Since then especially yesterday, I was headed to a Latin American festival (my country is asian country).

When I almost arrived there, instead of feeling any emotions of the people there (including in my heart), I sensed their minds (many different minds and hardly any locals).

'Sensed' as in...in my mind and in my third eye.

It's not like how things were before when I wholly felt emotions.

Do you know guys know what is going on or the meaning what happened to me?

updated by @yaji: 07/21/18 07:44:14PM
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I think you are an Empath that are finding yourself and your abilities. I cannot speak for all Empaths but I , myself have other abilities that is intertwined with me being an Empath. The "Clair senses". You may have a couple of them or all of them. http://www.quantumpossibilities.biz/clairs.htm. I think your your dream just brought it to light. Hope this link helps
Gin S
Gin S
@gin-s
2 years ago
225 posts

I have times where it feels like my empathy went out the window. Sometimes it is so strong and sometimes it feels like it is off. I have telepathy too. I am a strong sender and receiver. Though I seem to send the best when I am trying not to send to someone rather then when I strongly try to send to them, lol.

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
My abilities works that way also. Example in the psychic picture challenge , I look at the picture and lay it down and do something else. The information will come quicker to me that way. I also read people better when I'm not trying.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book