Astral Projection

To post a reply, login or signup

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

So how does this work? Do people like fly around when they are projecting, or do they just 'think' of a person or place and they can see the environment there?

updated by @laog: 01/10/17 12:55:47PM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
You know , I have wondered the same thing. I have meditated and felt myself floating up to the stars and could look around at them and watch them fly by me. I only done it once with that effect. Now when someone speaks someone's name my mind goes to where their at and I can describe the surroundings and what the person has on and what mood they are in. and have been correct every time but I don't know the correct term for either of these abilities.
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

Now when someone speaks someone's name my mind goes to where their at and I can describe the surroundings and what the person has on and what mood they are in. and have been correct every time but I don't know the correct term for either of these abilities.

Hi Rene,

This is considered remote viewing.

I have meditated and felt myself floating up to the stars and could look around at them and watch them fly by me

In my experience we call this Astral traveling but I've met others whom consider it to be Astral Projection.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Ok. Thank you Angel. Remote viewing is a new term for me. I'm going to research that. Thank you.
LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

Interesting. Are you able to also see continuously what they are doing when you view them? Like if they are eating food can you see them eating it like its a video sequence, or is it just a 'freeze frame'(an image of them taking a bite flashes in your mind)?

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
No, it's not a freeze frame but their not very active. I do feel their emotions and I can tell if they are talking to someone but I usually can't tell who is there with them or what they are saying. This usually happens when someone is speaking of another. I have had times when out of the blue, my mind goes places that I'm not familiar with and see people I don't know. This is not something I try to do. It's like something takes over my mind and guides me. It makes my dizzy when this happens. But it seems most of the time it seems the thought is made by someone else and I fall into that thought. It that makes sense.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I would like to add , weather fronts moving in makes my do this even more. Thunderstorms mostly from what I have noticed.
LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

Thank you for going into detail, i think i am getting a better idea of remote viewing now. Also, maybe those random people you see are part of some future vision.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
727 posts
Hmmmm....I often see faces of people that I do not know/ recognize. It puzzles me, I always wondered if they are people that have crossed over or people that I might see in the future. I cannot tell because they appear as flashes and do not stay around long.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
At first mine would disappear real quick like a passing thoughts but I have been trying to concentrate on it when it happens and they seem to last longer and I can get a good look around.
LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

does this happen only with someone saying something or even looking at a picture or meeting someone associated with them? also i have read that remote viewing can be dangerous because you can see like a bad spirit

Moderator Four
@moderator-four
last year
7 posts

Hi LaoG,

We like to keep the discussion in the main forums about Empaths.

Astral projection is a fascinating topic that you can discuss in one of our groups, such as

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/thepsychiclaboratory

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book