Changing unwanted future events

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I know this is a deep question but is it possible to change the outcome of future events that you can see about to unfold for yourself or someone else? Is there any kind of protection strong enough to stop a future event from happening ? Or is this even possible.
updated by @rene: 01/21/17 05:18:07AM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

I believe that all suffering is pre-chosen (before incarnating). So life down here, including suffering, is a bit like as S&M relationship, but most have forgotten that there is safe works! Safe words are spiritual work - prayers, meditation, forgiveness, etc, which all help dissolve, or shift energies, which would otherwise have created/ supported more suffering.

Creation is Love, and as soon as we have made it known, that we do not want to suffer anymore - future suffering is being dismantled...Some dismantling might take time though, depending on how many suffering energies are involved in a future suffering event.

So if you pray today for non-suffering, live in an earthquake zone, and there is an earthquake 'planned' for next week, there might only be enough time left to keep you safe, but neither protect your house, or even stop the earthquake all together....

I cannot guarantee that my understanding model is correct, but I have not found any other one yet, whihc makes more sense....Hope that helps - Love and Light!

(P.S. if you want to prevent something 'big' it therefore pays to not restrict your help in any way! I.e. if you were to want to stop said earthquake above, but only believe in having one guardian angel, and the one God (responsible for a few trillion beings down here), you might 'limit' your help. I.e. it's best to give the Divine 'card blanche', as to the amount, extend, strength and frequency of help you receive (so that armies of angels can get to work, where necessary and sensible...(That does not just apply to big scale events either, but anything which might dis-affect your life, as we hardly ever know exactly how much negative energy might be behind anything negative in our lives....))

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Thank you for your reply. My 80 year old father the narcissist , is mad because I was told by the authorities not to give him his gun back and I haven't. He bought another gun and threaten my and my sons life. The police talked to him but cannot arrest him because they cannot find the gun he bought and he said he didn't not say that. No one wants to help. I have been everywhere today trying to get help with him , even his doctor. As long as he can cook for himself they won't help. It's sad that he has to actually threaten me in person with the gun or touch a child before they can help me. Sad world we are walking around on.
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
Yes, pray, pray, pray! You might want to incorporate tour guides too as Good suggested. It is sad that something has to happen before anyone with any authority gets involved, but this is the world we live in. Is there any way you two could get out of town for a while until he cools off? Sending love and light to the both of you!
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
No, and I have my 3 year old granddaughter also. We live way out in the country at the end of a dirt road. I have my gate locked but his land joins mine. My house is way off the main road so it isn't patrolled by the police. I know he has lost his mind but why am I the only one that can see this. I have security cameras and driveway alarms but a mad man doesn't care if he's seen or heard. I have prayed all day, meditated, ask the Devine and my guides to please be with me and my children and wrapped my home and land with protection love and light.
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
That is a tough situation. Do you have anything you could use for self defense? Just in case. Hopefully you would not need to incorporate it. I live in a similar area, God and Devine be with you.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Yes, we have guns. Just hate to know I would have to shoot my daddy. But if it's comes to hurting my kids, yes I would.
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

sorry to hear - hope it resolves! You can tell your guides to use any force necessary too (which is not voodoo, just self-defense), i.e. even if it triggers an uncomfortable healing crisis on his side!

What popped into my head - but i know nothing about guns - return his gun, after somehow disabling it, without him noticing? But then he has a new gun now....

Give back that one with cartridges that just shoot air (if they look the same as normal cartridges).

Make sure you have a mobile in your pocket next time you cross his path and tape any conversation, so that it is not your word against his (but form what I know form TV, some states need two party consent for that?)

Love and Light! Sending some angel bouncers your way!

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Luckily I have not seen or heard from him in a few days. And I guess you would say no news is good news but his silence is Erie.
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

forgot to say - if you don't do something similar already - for changing relationships (besides cord cutting), this is a good tool (can be said as often as you like, use it as sort of Mantra as you wash the dishes etc. :))

I forgive myself, I forgive xyz, I let go in Love and I thank the Divine for perfect relationship healings. Thank You. Amen! (feel free to replace Divine and Amen, or change otherwise, as you see fit)

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Ok. Thank you
hana
@hana
last year
46 posts

I knkw from my one experience, I just kept flooding the event that I felt happenig with light, love and hope, and not giving too much power to the actual negative event I felt coming on.

Im not sure if it worked or was predetermined but the negative event I saw didnt happen in the negative way but a positive way. I have tried the method again, but it didnt change the outcome I felt about to happen the second time.

I think knowing future events is very difficult because sometimes I dont want to know things regarding jobs or relationships, and I have been trying to block myself from knowing future events. Im not sure if you have the same experience or not but if you do then you know what I mean.

But I do think some events you will truly know theres nothing you can do to change it, its happening for a reason, and you have to accept it. Its a hard thing to deal with, but the best thing that has helped me was to remind myself to keep the door open for love and light to come through.

-Blessings to you

beb313
@beb313
last year
9 posts

I feel that some events are inevitable, and pre-determined as Goodenergyhealing mentioned. I believe that we choose a lot of events in our life before incarnating to help further our growth as souls. But we do have free will, and the ability to shape our lives as we want them to be, and I believe in the law of attraction, so we do have a lot of control over what happens in our lives. Even if a negative situation happens, you can choose not to react to it, or have negative emotions about it and choose the most effective manner of handling the situation rather than getting in a depressed rut over it. Whenever a negative situation happens, you do not have to let it effect your internal sense of peace, and you can keep in mind that this situation is likely happening for your greater good - to learn life lessons and further the evolution of your soul!

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Yes, I do agree with you all but somethings is beyond my abalities and techniques I have done everything I possibly know how loose these gut feelings but they are still with me. Must be a lessen for me because it's not going away. I hate these feelings. They are no use to me except to teach me or punish me. I do get tired of looking over my shoulder.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book