Changing auras?

To post a reply, login or signup

dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
last year
55 posts

I was getting weird vibes from a co-worker for a couple months now. We don't directly work together, but he's in and around the department I work in. This morning I had a road rage incident on the street that I work on. Turns out it was him! I'm wondering, were my feelings a premonition that this would happen? Or maybe his aura changed which I sensed, which helped this incident to come to fruition. Thoughts? Experiences?

updated by @dariasdouble212: 01/13/17 11:36:12AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Maybe you was picking up on his bed energy and you intuition was warning you of what kind of person they are and even future events. I have woke up nervous before, not knowing why i was so nervous and before the day is over, something unpleasant would happen . Auras have never failed me especially when meeting someone for the first time. Was this a change in this persons aura? Or have you always felt this from this person. The reason for asking is maybe something has happened in this persons life in the past two months that has lowered their vibration and your picking up on it.
dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
last year
55 posts

It definitely changed from him. I was thinking about his boss, who is an all around unpleasant person, and maybe he has picked up the negativity from his boss, and that's why he's changed. I'm beginning to think it wasn't a warning. That it's more of just a sense of where his mindset is and, unfortunately, where he's going.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I know this is difficult because I'm going though an unpleasant situation also but you may try to sending him love and light. He may not know how to love but his bad energy can not fight against the light. Keep your vibration high when around him and keep protection around yourself. He sounds like a workplace bully and knows he can intimidate you. I worked in quality control for 20 years and have met plenty of people like him but, I'm an Empath that can catch a attitude real quick. I love my fellow humans but narcissist I do not tolerate. They live on a strange vibration level that we have never walked in. It's like a language that we do not speak or understand. Hold your head high. You are among the blessed ones. Show no weakness because people like them thrive on our weakness. I'm sending you love and light. It's sad when your just trying to make a living to pay your bills and have to deal with this. Remember , you can not change who he is, but only how you react to the situation. Maybe your light is shining to brightly for him, I suggest for him to buy himself some shades. Lol. Peace and love.
dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
last year
55 posts

Thank you for that :) I'm still upset so I don't want to send him anything at the moment. But the weekend is here so I'll be able to relax a bit. I'm definitely going to ensure my energy is high and bright today :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book