Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
Ok, first off, everything that ember said for sure You was picking up someone's feelings. Sometimes it's total strangers feelings and they can come from a long ways off. I have made all the panic calls to family and friends, like you did, a million times. You will also pick up on the physical pain at times. Your knee may start aching or a sudden stomach, they can also not belong to you. I have to say, a few months ago a young girl that I knew was around 4 months pregnant and the baby had died and she had to wait a couple of days to schedule the delivery. I seen her at a store and walked up to her and she was in tears , I told her how sorry I was and reached and touched her arm and her pain was so intense it come though me and went stright to my heart. I don't have heart problems but my chest started hurting and I had to leave the store. Her pain was mental but passed though me as physical pain. I also was sitting by my daughter in law when she found out the gender of her baby. She wanted a boy so bad and they told her it was a girl she was so upset and mad and I could feel what the baby was feeling and it was upset also. I know, sounds crazy don't it. The more you become aware of your feelings , you will learn to distinguish if they are your feels or not and sometimes know who's they belong to. Grounding is so important to me. After I learn to ground and protect myself I though I had lost my abilities because I didn't feel them as much. My abilities are here it's that I don't feel them as much learning to control them and only allow the ones in I can handle. The rest flows though me and does not stop.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
966 posts
HI. ..since you checked all the usual humans to try and find the source of the emotions you were receiving. ..the only other solution is that there was a spirit sending you the emotions....sounds like a very sad spirit...acknowledge them and tell them it's ok to feel sad...but don't overwhelm you....that you understand they're sad or upset...etc...sometimes that's the only other solution that makes sense...
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
966 posts
Yes..I hear spirit more than I see....and receiving emotions from a spirit is quite normal since emotions are energy...spirit interact with humans all the time...we just don't know to recognize those times....so any unknown emotions that I receive I now understand come from a non living source...for me it's quite normal and interesting....and I always feel quite honoured they wish to communicate with me....lol

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book