To post a reply, login or signup

alex2
@alex2
last year
3 posts

Hi all. I'm not quite sure what to expect here. I'm curious to find out about other's experiences. I've been on forums, but not of this type. Mainly, I keep myself isolated because being around other people can be a bit exhausting.

My job is with animals, I'm a veterinarian and treat only the odd animals that other vets don't want o see. I feel a connection with them.

Alex

updated by @alex2: 01/10/17 11:11:37PM
AlexanderHoff123
@alexanderhoff123
last year
10 posts

Welcome Alex! You have almost the same name as me (Don't know if its Alexander, Alexandra or something else) :).

This is a very nice site, with very nice people :).

alex2
@alex2
last year
3 posts

Male form. I'm not that familiar with empaths in general. People tell me I lean that way. I know when someone is in trouble emotionally even if they don't show it and I don't see them except a couple times a year on a professional basis. Don't know if its a blessing or curse.

Alex

Ember
@ember
last year
10 posts

Hi Alex,

I am also new to the community. So welcome! I hope you find some of the answers you are looking for.

If you have any questions about being an empath I would like to try to help you find your way. I am by no means an expert, but I would do my best.

Have a wonderful day!

Ember

alex2
@alex2
last year
3 posts

Thanks Ember. I was surprised there was a support group for this. Its not something you exactly go around telling people about. They think you are nuts.

Alex

annalee23luv
@annalee23luv
last year
33 posts

Hi Alex, I am discovering it to be both blessing and curse.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book