Psychic Empath mentor wanted

To post a reply, login or signup

Seeker
@seeker
last year
15 posts
Hi,I am a recently aware empath and am going through spiritual awakening. As wonderful this experience is and as much guidance as I get from my spirit guides, I would like to learn how to develop my psychic intuition, empath skills and understand the process of spiritual awakening. I am based in Oxfordshire, England, but location is not key for me anyway.BestChristopher
updated by @seeker: 01/10/17 12:50:04PM
last year
159 posts

Hi

I will be brutally honest because I worry when people ask for this kind of thing - It is an undoubted need at times to come and ask of peoples advice and input but, its dangerous ground to ask just the anyone to be a mentor of any kind.

We all want someone or something to provide us with methods and answers but in truth no one but, you can provide the answers and methods that work for you - Being told this or that is the right way will only ever hold you back because your personal experience is exactly `that` - The personal experience

Ask advice etc, but try not to look for someone else to make you more than you are - Only you can do that :)

Seeker
@seeker
last year
15 posts

Hi,

Thanks for your reply Karma. I completely agree that guidance comes from within, that is how I am where I am. However, I am looking for more of a sounding board that can give advice on experiences that are 'commonplace'. Also, a mentor can see things that are individual to me and give validation or guidance based on that rather than scouring the internet for people describing their similar experiences, but getting little direct advice back.

I hope that clarifies my request.

/Christopher

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
We have all felt exactly what your feeling and your wondering where do you go from here. I wanted someone so badly to point me in the right direction but no one could because it was something I had to do. Everyone's experience is different. Their gifts also. Meditation is the best way to start your journey. Learn to ground protect and center yourself. The guided meditation videos on YouTube helped me a lot in the begaining until I learned to quiet my mind.I agree with Karma. It is a personal experience. Plus there are so many different cultures and religions that practice differently. But in the end it's all the same , meditate (even if you think your not going it correctly, it will come) learn to ground yourself and to pull yourself back in to your center and protect yourself from unwanted emotions and spirits. We can help you with questions about what your experiencing than an overall how to do it .Anyway , if most of us told you our experiences, it may scare you lol.
Seeker
@seeker
last year
15 posts

Hi Rene,

Thank you for your reply. I am a bit down the line in the process and have the meditation, grounding and centering down pretty well. I have experience quite a lot already :-) so I think I won't scare too easily as I have always been, not religious, but spiritual and have had paranormal experiences in my childhood. I am ready for this, so that is not a problem. I suppose it will fall in to place as the process has thus far.

/Christopher

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Yes it will so don't give up.
Seeker
@seeker
last year
15 posts

Hi,

Heck no, I am too far in to this to go back or give up! On another note, is 'Ascension' the same as 'Kundalini Awakening' or is the latter just part of the former? Does everybody who is awoken 'Ascending' or is that a separate process? These are some of the more 'practical' questions I have :-)

I am sure I am going through the Ascension process, I have many of the symptoms and I can feel my guides seeking to communicate with me, but I can't 'hear' them yet. It is a little frustrating as I am keen to communicate with them as well, but it will come I know. However, do my experiences, though akin to 'Ascension', have to be that or could it be something else?

/Christopher

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I'm not sure what your talking about but I will say I had ask for a long to to see and speak to my guides. They stayed hidden in the shadows. I could see them but not clearly. Then one night I was about to give up and a little girl came walking out from beside me. I ask her her name but she would not speak. The other day, after I had come to believe that my guides just did not like me lol. I was upset because a friend was putting herself into a very bad situation with a bad energy and I was trying to talk her out of it. I had stepped out side my house trying to pull myself back into my center and a guide spoke and said to not step out of the light. I know it was a guide because they knew I would follow her trying to stop her.I do know if your moving into a different vibration level they kind of stand back until your in that higher vibration level before becoming active , at least that's what I'm told. And now I know it to be fact.That probably doesnt help you because you sound like you know more about it than I do. I only can speak from experience and a lot of patience.
Seeker
@seeker
last year
15 posts
Rene, that does make complete sense to me. I have seen their faces in the colours I see when meditating and whenever I ask to talk to them, I get a strong feeling of " it is not time yet". It is all very new to me so I am unable to interpret 99 % of what I am shown or feel, which of course drives us to seek answers.Thanks and I hope you were able to help your friend./Christopher
Moonchild
@moonchild
last year
19 posts

Hi Christopher, I too am going through ascenssion, its been a year for me. It is the most beautiful yet can be the most nightmarish thing to go through. I can tell you that learning acceptance for what is happening - all of the energy shifts and clearing going on just let it happen, Take very good care of yourself now, physically and mentally...meditation is absolutely a necessity during this time. Understand, that you are being cleansed and guided, when you think of it this way, all of the strange emotions and occurance seem to be easier to get through. In my case, my guides "speak" to me through signs and intuitive insight. Let the "universe" run through you - dont fight and it will become much easier as time goes on.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Seeker, I am showed things also. Some during meditation, some during my Dailey routine. I see people and animals in different settings. And it is not Deja vu it's more like a short preview of a movie I have started keeping a journal of these happenings. I have also seen people that have passed on that I don't know . But...I only see these things when my stress level is low and my vibration is high which isn't very often.
Seeker
@seeker
last year
15 posts

Thank you for your reply Moonchild. Having been 'closed' for about 12 years it is fantastic to feel the full range of emotions on a very deep level, the negative ones as well strangely enough. I am surrendering myself fully to this process as I know the alternative of going back to closing up is not an alternative. Every day brings new experiences and I truly love it, very cleansing. Thanks for your support and insight.

Seeker
@seeker
last year
15 posts

Yes, I have seen animals as well! Lions and eagles mainly. Sometimes I get these miniature faces floating in the colours, and there are many of them, almost like they are there to check me out and to see if I am ready to help them. Clearly I am not so they fade away after a while. A little unsettling, but not scary.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book