Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
We have all felt exactly what your feeling and your wondering where do you go from here. I wanted someone so badly to point me in the right direction but no one could because it was something I had to do. Everyone's experience is different. Their gifts also. Meditation is the best way to start your journey. Learn to ground protect and center yourself. The guided meditation videos on YouTube helped me a lot in the begaining until I learned to quiet my mind.I agree with Karma. It is a personal experience. Plus there are so many different cultures and religions that practice differently. But in the end it's all the same , meditate (even if you think your not going it correctly, it will come) learn to ground yourself and to pull yourself back in to your center and protect yourself from unwanted emotions and spirits. We can help you with questions about what your experiencing than an overall how to do it .Anyway , if most of us told you our experiences, it may scare you lol.
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
Yes it will so don't give up.
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I'm not sure what your talking about but I will say I had ask for a long to to see and speak to my guides. They stayed hidden in the shadows. I could see them but not clearly. Then one night I was about to give up and a little girl came walking out from beside me. I ask her her name but she would not speak. The other day, after I had come to believe that my guides just did not like me lol. I was upset because a friend was putting herself into a very bad situation with a bad energy and I was trying to talk her out of it. I had stepped out side my house trying to pull myself back into my center and a guide spoke and said to not step out of the light. I know it was a guide because they knew I would follow her trying to stop her.I do know if your moving into a different vibration level they kind of stand back until your in that higher vibration level before becoming active , at least that's what I'm told. And now I know it to be fact.That probably doesnt help you because you sound like you know more about it than I do. I only can speak from experience and a lot of patience.
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
Seeker, I am showed things also. Some during meditation, some during my Dailey routine. I see people and animals in different settings. And it is not Deja vu it's more like a short preview of a movie I have started keeping a journal of these happenings. I have also seen people that have passed on that I don't know . But...I only see these things when my stress level is low and my vibration is high which isn't very often.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book